Terrible Comp Rules

Lauby
Inquisitor Lord
Lauby
Inquisitor Lord

November 10th, 2009, 10:56 pm #1

Found this when following some links today:

Some Australian Bullshit

It sounds all good and fine until you get to the composition rules and scoring system.

Blech.

DFM
Pyrophant Judge
DFM
Pyrophant Judge

November 11th, 2009, 1:50 am #2

Lauby wrote: Found this when following some links today:

Some Australian Bullshit

It sounds all good and fine until you get to the composition rules and scoring system.

Blech.
Lol, that is absolutely brootal.

I'm all for doing things by the rules and guidelines, but after that it should just be "run what ya brung" type of atmosphere i think.

Wonder how many people that are invited take a pass on it?

Lauby
Inquisitor Lord
Lauby
Inquisitor Lord

November 11th, 2009, 2:36 am #3

The ones for the Adepticon Warhammer Fantasy Championships are just as bad -

More Bullshit

For the record, the Stegarama would get a hefty -21 comp points (and would not be allowed).

dethtron
Pyrophant Judge
dethtron
Pyrophant Judge

November 11th, 2009, 3:25 am #4

so I started reading and there were sportsmanship points and painting points that seemed reasonable. at this point I'm thinking to myself 'nothing wrong here.' but then it all goes to hell in a handbasket. do they seriously just want every player to field the same army/type of army. so many restrictions and bullshit insanity nerfing any unit that whoever made these rules isn't smart enough to figure out how to deal with. also, their decisions on what "tiers" armies go into is completely flawed, not to mention fundamentally retarded. bah...

DFM
Pyrophant Judge
DFM
Pyrophant Judge

November 11th, 2009, 3:00 pm #5

if your gonna penalize people for bringing "other/wierd/warmachine" stuff or even different specialized troops, why not go to frigging 15mm historic? I mean ffs, taking the dragons, demons, and steam tanks out of the game kinda makes it sucky.

My 90 dwarf warriors beat your 100 woodelves, take that!!!!