Harry Potter book 7

Talk about all types of literature and writing works here.

Harry Potter book 7

DarkSun
Lord

02 Feb 2007, 19:17 #1

...Is up for pre-order! The release date (June 21, one week after movie 5) was announced Feb. 1.

Book seven is selling in three versions: Cheap paperback, hardcover, and deluxe edition. Hardcover and Deluxe retail for $35 and $65, respectively, but are only $25-ish to pre-order.

Anyone here going to pre-order it? I just go on the library waiting list, and since they buy so many I usually get it within the week.

Maximum the Hormone wrote:CHU CHU LOVELY MUNI MUNI MURA MURA PURIN PURIN BORON NURURURERORERO

Windlord
Elemental Lord
Windlord
Elemental Lord

02 Feb 2007, 19:20 #2

meh i probably won't read it, I've read them all up to 6 but have since lost intrest.

"You'll get no sympathy from me." -Ike

Skorm
Knight
Skorm
Knight

02 Feb 2007, 19:59 #3

im probally gonna pre-order it, i wanna know who dies, its another main charector

99% of statistics are made up on the spot. Put this in your signature if you like pie.

skipping school to hang out with friends might get you in trouble, but when you get back there and you dont remember how, you probably dont care- me

Anmoriazzah
Knight

02 Feb 2007, 21:50 #4

I'll at least read it. My friend has told me his theory on how Snape's a good guy and Dumbledore decided to die, so I HAVE to see if he;s anywhere close to being right.

02 Feb 2007, 22:52 #5

hmm... i'l probably read it, say i'm gonna read the other 6 books but eventually lose interest....
"We are lost. But it is only when you realize you are lost that you fight to be found."
-Christian Lindskog

96% of teens won't stand for Christ -- if your the 4% that will put this in your sig

DJ Rexim
Villager
DJ Rexim
Villager

03 Feb 2007, 20:52 #6

You know what I'm doing, Bob. I'm gonna probably borrow it from the library then buy it later when it's cheap. :lol:
98% of the population listens to rap. If you're part of the 2% that listens to real music, put this in your sig.
96% of teens won't stand for Christ -- if your the 4% that will, put this in your sig.

Svir
Apprentice
Svir
Apprentice

04 Feb 2007, 02:50 #7

I'll read it, but just wait a month or so before getting it. I'm in no hurry. The books just aren't as good as I hope anymore so they're well written, but I still end up a little disappointed.

The title is Deathly Hallows btw. Not sure what to make of that.

Well J.K. Rowling must be happy. Now she can cap off the series and hole herself up in her castle for eternity. It's not like we see her anyway. She is really reclusive. :blink:

DarkSun
Lord

04 Feb 2007, 02:51 #8

Svir @ Feb 3 2007, 09:50 PM wrote: I'll read it, but just wait a month or so before getting it. I'm in no hurry. The books just aren't as good as I hope anymore so they're well written, but I still end up a little disappointed.

Well J.K. Rowling must be happy. Now she can cap off the series and hole herself up in her castle for eternity. It's not like we see her anyway. She is really reclusive. :blink:
yes, she said in an interview she was in denial about the whole thing at first. She said she simply couldn't believe how successful it was.

Maximum the Hormone wrote:CHU CHU LOVELY MUNI MUNI MURA MURA PURIN PURIN BORON NURURURERORERO

Svir
Apprentice
Svir
Apprentice

05 Feb 2007, 01:58 #9

DarkSun @ Feb 3 2007, 06:51 PM wrote:
Svir @ Feb 3 2007, 09:50 PM wrote: I'll read it, but just wait a month or so before getting it. I'm in no hurry. The books just aren't as good as I hope anymore so they're well written, but I still end up a little disappointed.

yes, she said in an interview she was in denial about the whole thing at first. She said she simply couldn't believe how successful it was.
It's amazing though that she hasn't like wanted any of the attention though. She seriously doesn't do anything to get attention and is super reclusive. You'd think she'd at least enjoy some of the attention.

MasterBard
Lord

05 Feb 2007, 14:28 #10

Meh, I might read it, I might not, it just depends. I bet it will be good though.

Skorm
Knight
Skorm
Knight

05 Feb 2007, 14:54 #11

MasterBard @ Feb 5 2007, 09:28 AM wrote: Meh, I might read it, I might not, it just depends. I bet it will be good though.
you just have to find a way to sneak it past your mother

99% of statistics are made up on the spot. Put this in your signature if you like pie.

skipping school to hang out with friends might get you in trouble, but when you get back there and you dont remember how, you probably dont care- me

DarkSun
Lord

05 Feb 2007, 17:37 #12

Svir @ Feb 4 2007, 08:58 PM wrote:
DarkSun @ Feb 3 2007, 06:51 PM wrote:

It's amazing though that she hasn't like wanted any of the attention though. She seriously doesn't do anything to get attention and is super reclusive. You'd think she'd at least enjoy some of the attention.
Yeah... She seems almost camera-shy.

Archmage
Lord

06 Feb 2007, 05:39 #13

I'll probably read it, but I'm in no hurry to buy it.

-Tell me, "friend", when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?
-If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose.
-All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
-one lie to attract them
one lie to gather them
one lie to hold them
and in their ignorance, blind them
~Gandalf~

Wanna see my 1up.com page?>> Specter

Dark Knight
Knight

26 Feb 2007, 16:53 #14

I will most likely read it even though I'm still mad about sirius black dying <_< , and yes I'll probably see the new movie too :)

Howl
Villager
Howl
Villager

02 Mar 2007, 02:10 #15

i want to know what happens pretty bad...