what cars should I a CNA drive

what cars should I a CNA drive

Jane
Jane

January 19th, 2012, 11:07 pm #1

I am making 20000 Dollars a year as a nursing aide. I would really like to get a good car to drive like a mercedes or a lexus. How can I do so as a CNA? I want to give an impression to my patients that I care for them by driving a good car. Right now I drive a beat up 1998 Honda Civic.

January 21st, 2012, 11:28 pm #2

Depending on where you live depends on what you need. 4 wheel drive for snowy areas. Get what you can afford....I make more than you and CAN NOT AFFORD a Benz or Lexus so how can you???? They are good and expensive cars and a car does not show you care!!! Hondas and Toyota's last a long time and have great resale value and they come in 4 wheel or all wheel drive.

January 22nd, 2012, 3:12 pm #3

I am making 20000 Dollars a year as a nursing aide. I would really like to get a good car to drive like a mercedes or a lexus. How can I do so as a CNA? I want to give an impression to my patients that I care for them by driving a good car. Right now I drive a beat up 1998 Honda Civic.
an expenive car would more than likely make the impression that you are in this for the money rather than you care for your people. if you really want one of those cars watch the used car lots but i doubt you could find one in your price range as you don't really want a high car payment. a good basic car that runs well is what you really need. remember having things can be a goal but it isn't the be all and end all. i would really like to have a jaguar but i know it will never happen.

Michael
Michael

January 17th, 2013, 12:06 am #4

get a Kia Optima, great on gas, inexpensive, looks great....as a CNA its hard to afford a decent luxury car....

Karis
Karis

May 16th, 2013, 1:01 am #5

seriously.