VERY IMPORTANT

VERY IMPORTANT

August 31st, 2007, 12:06 am #1

I have limited access to this forum now. I decided that keeping it open to all isn't the best way to go. SO...

READ CAREFULLY:

YOU MUST APPLY to be a member of what I am calling the REGISTERED USERS GROUP. You'll need a valid email addy, and not be using a proxy server, in order to get approved. To do this, just click on NEW MESSAGE and you will be prompted through the short process. I will approve all of you that I know, and yes Kevin that includes you.

CURRENT USERS, with a login and password, MUST APPLY to become members of the new group. You can email me and I will just add your user name if you want.

Those with current access can only read messages here- you cannot reply or start a new thread.

August 31st, 2007, 2:13 am #2

those of you who have been approved. I want to make sure this works the way it's supposed to work.

Thanks

August 31st, 2007, 2:18 am #3

I have limited access to this forum now. I decided that keeping it open to all isn't the best way to go. SO...

READ CAREFULLY:

YOU MUST APPLY to be a member of what I am calling the REGISTERED USERS GROUP. You'll need a valid email addy, and not be using a proxy server, in order to get approved. To do this, just click on NEW MESSAGE and you will be prompted through the short process. I will approve all of you that I know, and yes Kevin that includes you.

CURRENT USERS, with a login and password, MUST APPLY to become members of the new group. You can email me and I will just add your user name if you want.

Those with current access can only read messages here- you cannot reply or start a new thread.
That should take care of it. I really like the new look, great job.

Pasmaline

August 31st, 2007, 2:20 am #4

where did the new look go??? lol It will teach me to watch a movie and have my back turned to the puter.

Pasmaline

August 31st, 2007, 2:22 am #5

those of you who have been approved. I want to make sure this works the way it's supposed to work.

Thanks
I'm here!

August 31st, 2007, 2:25 am #6

where did the new look go??? lol It will teach me to watch a movie and have my back turned to the puter.

Pasmaline
Yes, I like the new flat thread look better.

August 31st, 2007, 2:27 am #7

Me too.

August 31st, 2007, 2:35 am #8

You all liked that look??? For real? OK lemme go put it back.

LOL

August 31st, 2007, 2:38 am #9

READ CAREFULLY:

There...and I added the USERS ONLINE thingy too.

I don't care for my colors though. Ick. Ideas??

August 31st, 2007, 2:45 am #10

READ CAREFULLY:

Add a variation of bright colors every other thread!