Information: We've moved to https://celestialrefresh.jcink.net/

St. Valentine's Day Throwdown [DR. WILY]

D.Va
Advanced Member
D.Va
Advanced Member

February 14th, 2018, 4:27 pm #1

Emu sighed as he trudged around the surface of the moon. He was supposed to have met with D.Va so they could film a video for her ShyTube channel while he was on his break, but the viral sensation had heard about a Kissing Booth set up in the Multiverse Mall, and had sauntered off that way, leaving him on his own for the the time being. Until she came back, he'd really have nothing to do, and they expected him back at the Hospital in an hour so he can attend to more patients.

Lazily laying on a bench, the pediatrician decided to pass the time by playing a game on his handheld device: All My Gym Leaders Kart Racing -
Pocket GP. Even though he had already beaten everything there was in the game, it was a good time waster if nothing else, and it was a pretty peaceful day going on. "Well... I suppose nothing too bad can happen..." Emu muttered as he started the game up.

Dr. Wily

February 17th, 2018, 3:57 pm #2

Today had been a rather strange day. Every so often, a small aircraft had been passing over the Tower's courtyard. While there weren't many people there, as a majority were either shopping for Valentine's Day or relaxing on dates at other places, the people present were still gawking at it weirdly. Even so, it hadn't done any harm to them, so nobody tried to interfere with it.

That is, until it came to a stop above the people, and a speaker popped out from beneath it.

"Attention, all! First of all, happy Valentine's Day!" There was a brief pause, and then some muttering. "... Been a while... ANYWAY, my name is Dr. Wily! The brilliant scientist, and far superior to that fool Dr. Light. Apologies to be interrupting you on your lovey-dovey holiday - which, mind you, was pretty much invented just for corporations to make money - but my plans for total domination begin now! Starting with this tower!"

With that, the craft shuddered before abruptly expanding. Within seconds, it had expanded into a gigantic golem - albeit one with nothing below the torso, but still. "Now, kneel! Or be destroyed!" Wily Robo Iron Golem began spewing energy bolts at those nearby, causing them to scream and scatter.

D.Va
Advanced Member
D.Va
Advanced Member

March 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm #3

Emu looked at the speaker that came out from the small aircraft as it stopped and addressed the crowd, but as soon as the name of the voice was revealed, Emu's eyes widened. "Dr. Wily?! The villain from Mega Man?!" Of course there were a lot of figures in this world that were from games back home, but the fact that Dr. Wily had chosen to attack the Tower of Twilight, of all places... The Rider shook his head. He had to steel himself for the battle to come, and he took out a large, pale-gold Gashat in one hand, using the other to put on the Gamer Driver. "Max Transformation Plus!" he shouted as he pressed the button...

...but nothing happened. Emu pressed it again, but again to no effect. "I can't use level 99?!" he shouted before pocketing the object and taking out Mighty Action X. "I guess this'll have to do... Tansformation Plus!" As he ran forward, he inserted the Gashat into he Gamer Driver and opened the front.

Gacchan! Level up! Mighty Jump, Mighty Kick! Mighty Mighty Action X!

When the transformation had finished, the Rider soon jumped forward, blocking one of the energy bolts from Wily's golem just before it was going to hit a civilian. While it wasn't a whole lot of damage, it did take a small portion of his Rider Gauge. He'd have to be careful enough not to take any more hits as he summoned the Gashacon Breaker. "I'm going to clear this game with no continues!" he said as he jumped on top of one of the blocks created when he activated the Gashat, in an attempt to get to the top of the golem.
Last edited by D.Va on March 15th, 2018, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Wily

March 20th, 2018, 2:55 pm #4

Dr. Wily grinned as he fiddled with the control panel inside his golem, enjoying the chaos. This was what he lived for - fear! Respect! Something that he never got when he was on the right side of the law. Admittedly, it felt a little strange not having Mega Man immediately jump in to stop him, but eh. It wasn't exactly a problem, now, was it? He pulled levers, he pressed buttons, and as some more beams erupted from the golem, he clapped, throwing back his head and letting out a maniacal laugh. "Perfect! This is just like back home! HAHAHAHAH - "

Abruptly, a clanging sound came from above the golem. Wily's smirk immediately turned into an annoyed frown. Ugh... either he had shot a particularly large bird out of the sky, or someone was trying to fight back. He brought out a walkie talkie. "Ostinato! Deal with whomever might be on top of the Wily Robo Iron Golem!" he barked.

Emu would find it relatively easy to land on the golem, considering it didn't seem to be able to look upwards. However, mere moments after he landed, another figure would promptly leap onto the robot's head. Ostinato wasted no time in attacking, revving up his guns before unloading a series of energy shots at the Rider.

D.Va
Advanced Member
D.Va
Advanced Member

May 7th, 2018, 3:41 am #5

Emu landed on the machine with no issue whatsoever, but soon after he was attacked by a series of energy blasts before he raised the Gashacon Breaker to block the shots, fired by a robot that he's never seen before. "What the? This is new..." Emu muttered to himself before pointing at Ostinato. "Hey, what's the big idea! Don't you know it's Valentine's Day?" he asked the Wily Robot before going on the offensive again, activating the breaker's Sword mode before slashing at him a few times, adding to the number of slashes by pressing the B button on the weapon with each swing.
Last edited by D.Va on May 7th, 2018, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Wily

May 17th, 2018, 1:29 pm #6

Ostinato immediately assumed a defensive position as a speaker popped out from the top of the Golem. The sound of feedback briefly came through before Wily's slightly screechy voice came out. "Testing? Testing? Perfect! I hope you like my new creation, whomever you are!" The mad scientist cackled. "Valentine's Day is the perfect day to break some hearts with my robot here, and to conquet the Multiverse! This is Ostinato, a robot built from the parts of one of my greatest creations. He has a special trick! Here, he'll show you!"

As Emu began slashing at Wily's creation, it promptly did a few backflips, stopping at the edge of the Wily Machine's head before doing a frontflip straight over him. It landed behind him and, rather than shooting him, extended one arm. "Copying..."

A burst of energy formed in Ostinato's arm before forming into a weapon - a sword identical to Emu's. The robot immediately charged in and delivered his own set of slashes - luckily, since it had taken a few seconds to copy, Emu had time to prepare himself.
Last edited by Dr. Wily on May 18th, 2018, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.