Where is everybody from & looking for friends?

Where is everybody from & looking for friends?

June 16th, 2005, 12:55 am #1

Hi there guys. I'm a gay male in Northern California. I'm in my 30's. I enjoy being nude at home, sleeping nude, and try to socialize nude as well. I'm interested in knowing where everybody is from as well as making some friendly connections with other casual nudists.

Hondo
Hondo

June 16th, 2005, 3:19 am #2

Santa Rosa guy here. What part of northern CA are you in?

mike
mike

June 16th, 2005, 6:19 am #3

Hi there guys. I'm a gay male in Northern California. I'm in my 30's. I enjoy being nude at home, sleeping nude, and try to socialize nude as well. I'm interested in knowing where everybody is from as well as making some friendly connections with other casual nudists.
Im from the uk, a town in the midlands called chesterfield im a casual nudista dn have been for years. Always looking to make new friends.

Ray
Ray

June 16th, 2005, 4:59 pm #4

North Florida here. Always looking for fun.

June 16th, 2005, 5:08 pm #5

29 yo single straight Asian male from South East Asia...

nycrican
nycrican

June 16th, 2005, 9:21 pm #6

I am from NYC 24 bisexual male

June 17th, 2005, 7:14 am #7

Topsham maine. I'm 48 (for 2 more weeks) looking for guys to hang out naked with. I could go to the gym but it is too much work.
uncut with pics to trade

Marseil
Marseil

June 18th, 2005, 11:38 pm #8

Marseille, France.

Craig B
Craig B

June 19th, 2005, 2:51 am #9

Hi,
I'm 43 from Brisbane (the state of Queenland) Australia, and yep gay. Look forward to chatting on the forum. Enjoy the opportunty for casual nudity when the chance arises.

look forward to chatting.
Craig

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 19th, 2005, 4:27 pm #10

I'm from Grandfield, Oklahoma. I always ride my horse along the sandy banks of the Red River. Both of us are always naked.