Being a LIFE MODEL for art classes, usually nude but sometimes not

Being a LIFE MODEL for art classes, usually nude but sometimes not

NakedBudd
NakedBudd

May 11th, 2015, 3:33 am #1

I have been a Life Model for art classes and private studio sessions for artists over the last five years. It is NOT a sexual experience, simply "casual nudity" ...but you do get paid for it.

Anyone else here ever been a life model for art classes or private studio sessions? What has it been like for you?

July 6th, 2015, 8:25 pm #2

I have never modeled for an art class. I am a photographer so I shoot nudes on occasion and one of the girls I used to photograph started doing pictures and so I did some nude work for her. Since then I have done other nude shoots for friends. Lately I have been doing self portrait type of stuff for a series of photographs I am putting together.

July 6th, 2015, 8:26 pm #3

I have been a Life Model for art classes and private studio sessions for artists over the last five years. It is NOT a sexual experience, simply "casual nudity" ...but you do get paid for it.

Anyone else here ever been a life model for art classes or private studio sessions? What has it been like for you?
I have never modeled for an art class. I am a photographer so I shoot nudes on occasion and one of the girls I used to photograph started doing pictures and so I did some nude work for her. Since then I have done other nude shoots for friends. Lately I have been doing self portrait type of stuff for a series of photographs I am putting together.