A New Full Illustrated Lego Epic,

For normal-sized LEGO Stories. Your LEGO ballad- post here when you are publishing a finished product for general public viewing - including a chapter, trailer, or teaser about your ballad.

A New Full Illustrated Lego Epic,

dravenda
Town Fool
dravenda
Town Fool

14 Jun 2016, 12:40 #1

Hey guys and gal, I have c urgently begun illustrating and releasing weekly chapters of my novel, The Ruinous Chronicles: Smoke Rising. Currently the prologue and first chapter are live and there will be new chapters each monday, I have enough finished content for the next month and am building and photographing daily. The story has been written and edited, and is actually in the process of being prepared for publication, so I am not expecting many delays or lulls where there are not going to be many chapters. This is a 50 chapter 100,00 word epic so releasing at a chapter a week should take about a year. I hope you guys enjoy what is up right now and like it enough to come along for the ride. Enjoy!

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Quill Master
Ye Olde Guard
Quill Master
Ye Olde Guard

29 Jun 2016, 14:59 #2

Good to see you and your story here! I'm so excited to see a serious LEGO castle story being made again - it's actually inspired me to restart my story series, so many thanks for that!

I've just moved to a new home, but as soon as I'm unpacked and life is less hectic, I plan to dive into this amazing world you've built, characters, back-stories and all! :orcShades: