Corsican Sea Goddess

Corsican Sea Goddess

Tommy
Tommy

April 19th, 2012, 11:10 am #1

Latest carving at a place called Newton Hall, Newton by the sea, kind of pulled it off but so hard working on a building site trying to concentrate when theres wagons tipping and a machine working beside you!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

April 19th, 2012, 11:25 am #2

NOW THAT IS THE BEST TREE CARVING i HAVE SEEN IN A VERY LONG TIME Amazing Tommy

April 19th, 2012, 12:30 pm #3

Latest carving at a place called Newton Hall, Newton by the sea, kind of pulled it off but so hard working on a building site trying to concentrate when theres wagons tipping and a machine working beside you!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Damn Tommy, that is insanely shweet....
I hope you ur team get's it's ass kicked at Husky Cup... USA USA USA !!!!!!

Kip
Kip

April 19th, 2012, 1:26 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
That's nothing short of incredible!

Bill e
Bill e

April 19th, 2012, 2:20 pm #5

Tomm'o, your Gal has developed her musculature naturally I'd say. First thought there was 'roids injected on a regular basis.

Then thought of the years of martial training with a weighty broad sword. This would account for her splendid display of the Pectoralis Major Muscle group.
Although the feminine mammary is somewhat diminished by her strict battle training regimen.
A trade off and her main 'man-maid no doubt loves her just they way she is. Acne free and beautiful.

Hey, glad to see your still stickin' hot sharp chain in money wood, man.

We remember the days not so long ago when rippin' through trees was a whole different ball game,... don't we.

Here, the logger's way remains, some days.

You bent that one up mighty fine 'by. Your dollar rate just went up!

God Save the Queen.

April 19th, 2012, 3:16 pm #6

A stunning carving. Beauty, motion, originality...and damn, how did you find my prom picture for inspiration?

You're the best, Tommy. Love to the family.

Markus
Markus

April 19th, 2012, 3:36 pm #7

Hallo Tommy,

It's perfect !! Very nice job.

Markus from Germany

Ron Kane
Ron Kane

April 19th, 2012, 4:15 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Man Tommy your a Saw Dog for sure. Hope you got paid well. That is awsome. I always look forward to seeing your scuptures.

Carrie
Carrie

April 19th, 2012, 4:53 pm #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Fabulous Tommy
... but surely that sword in her hands is going to get snapped off ... isn't it?

Carrie

Tommy
Tommy

April 19th, 2012, 7:10 pm #10

Thanks but oooh that hurt Cima' I'm going to work that little bit harder now!!! Going back to the woods in the winter Bill, getting too lazy sitting around the quiet winter months!
There is threaded bar through her hands into the sword for strength.
Same to you Cheryl!

Thanks' Tommy
http://www.treesculpting.co.uk/index.html

April 19th, 2012, 7:16 pm #11

Simply beautiful Tommy!
Really, really outstanding!!!!!!!!!
B!

April 19th, 2012, 11:03 pm #12

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Awesome job Tommy. I always enjoy seeing your work. And that looks like a lot of work. I hope you got one of those "Saw Dog" prices on that piece.

April 20th, 2012, 6:06 am #13

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Insanely brilliant Tommy, I hope you are handsomely rewarded for your talent. Do you run courses?

Tommy
Tommy

April 20th, 2012, 7:12 pm #14

Thanks again, still learning myself Dave!

April 20th, 2012, 7:45 pm #15

You have such a unique style Tommy. I would love to be a cell in your brain to see where the idea forms and how it is then put into action. Its different and its you. I hope you keep all your pictures because there will no doubt be people in the next few years that will try and do a 'Banksy' (aka Mr Tommy Craggs).

Tommy Craggs,or, TC - "I'm the tip, I'm the top, I'm the number one spot, My best friends get to call me TC......." Remember that?

Well done TC - Keep it up.
TimB

Tommy
Tommy

April 21st, 2012, 9:43 am #16

Used to like that cartoon when I was a kid, cheers Tim the banksy thing should be all cleared up and forgotten after the one show' monday!
TC:))

April 24th, 2012, 4:55 am #17

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Tommy
AMAZING...........................FANTASTIC............. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY> Looking forward to seeing you in Chetwynd.
Cheers
Helene