Where has the time gone..

Discuss of Console, PC, and Other games without their own forums.

Where has the time gone..

GToon_Fanatic
Ultimate Legendary Member
GToon_Fanatic
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Dec 2 2005, 10:35 PM

Apr 14 2009, 07:28 AM #1

4 years ago, I joined and enjoyed every minute of Cartoon Orbit. Now, I'm looking back at those same 4 years. Where has it all gone..
Quote
Like
Share

TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
Joined: Dec 30 2003, 12:02 AM

Apr 16 2009, 12:34 AM #2

It's amazing how just a board crashing and a game closing change things. I join this forum when I was in college lol! I was just bored one day and found this board and gtoons! It was fun maybe it is time to move on and maybe it can happen again. Only time will tell!
Attention Humanoids: When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

You Just Gotta Dig The Fro (00 A Funky Cat 4 Life :afro5: The Harbingers Still Rules! LOVE US, ENVY US, FEAR US
:muscle: When The New York GIANTS enter the room you know that The Champs is here!!
LET'S GO METS!
Quote
Like
Share

jkurock
Star Legendary member
jkurock
Star Legendary member
Joined: Nov 2 2004, 12:28 AM

Apr 19 2009, 06:52 AM #3

dang (not sure if i can use darn) I remember this place and orbit, those days

Countdown Until Orbit ClosesVVV
http://www.makecountdowns.com/show.php?id=28905
98% of nerds play WOW the other 2% stayed with Rs Put this in your sig if u agree
Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

May 5 2009, 02:52 AM #4

Good times..

Quote
Like
Share

Crystal
in need of serious help
Crystal
in need of serious help
Joined: Jan 13 2005, 09:25 PM

Aug 22 2009, 03:52 AM #5

I really miss it....

Orange And The Black!
Thank you Buffalo!
Quote
Like
Share

Voltei
custom usertitle
Voltei
custom usertitle
Joined: Jan 3 2004, 11:22 PM

Sep 5 2009, 04:43 AM #6

You know, we could all join a different game. However, I doubt anything will be as amazing as Cartoon Orbit. For a game that plays like the stock market, it was very intense.
Quote
Like
Share

Pimpinorbit
Star Member
Pimpinorbit
Star Member
Joined: Jun 25 2006, 10:43 PM

Oct 9 2009, 04:33 PM #7

yea i remember all the futile petitions and emails i was involved in lol. Great times.
"If i was to blame for this do you think i'd be telling you about it?"








Astro Dum dum1: my orbit account
Quote
Like
Share