Post

TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
Joined: Dec 30 2003, 12:02 AM

Oct 3 2010, 02:56 PM #1

Now let just see if you still visit! (00
Attention Humanoids: When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

You Just Gotta Dig The Fro (00 A Funky Cat 4 Life :afro5: The Harbingers Still Rules! LOVE US, ENVY US, FEAR US
:muscle: When The New York GIANTS enter the room you know that The Champs is here!!
LET'S GO METS!
Quote
Like
Share

jkurock
Star Legendary member
jkurock
Star Legendary member
Joined: Nov 2 2004, 12:28 AM

Oct 10 2010, 07:37 AM #2

still checking in every once in a while lol

Countdown Until Orbit ClosesVVV
http://www.makecountdowns.com/show.php?id=28905
98% of nerds play WOW the other 2% stayed with Rs Put this in your sig if u agree
Quote
Like
Share

TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
Joined: Dec 30 2003, 12:02 AM

Oct 18 2010, 01:39 AM #3

That not a bad thing lol! How are you doing JKURock?
Attention Humanoids: When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

You Just Gotta Dig The Fro (00 A Funky Cat 4 Life :afro5: The Harbingers Still Rules! LOVE US, ENVY US, FEAR US
:muscle: When The New York GIANTS enter the room you know that The Champs is here!!
LET'S GO METS!
Quote
Like
Share

Psych Out
in need of serious help
Psych Out
in need of serious help
Joined: Feb 12 2004, 06:09 PM

Oct 18 2010, 03:40 AM #4

Once every few weeks. :)

View the members of TCG's XBL Gamertags here
Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

Nov 10 2010, 01:47 PM #5

You guys still alive?

Quote
Like
Share

TOYI1SOCCER
custom usertitle
TOYI1SOCCER
custom usertitle
Joined: Sep 12 2003, 03:38 PM

Nov 10 2010, 05:53 PM #6

^ you still are for certain :P

Proud of my brother... Proud of my band...
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.John 1:3
Quote
Like
Share

Goku
Ultimate Legendary Member
Goku
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Sep 15 2004, 11:06 PM

Nov 11 2010, 11:23 PM #7

ShadowTheUnknown @ Nov 10 2010, 08:47 AM wrote:You guys still alive?
Nope.
I quit orbit.
Quote
Like
Share

Cool Clint
Ultimate Legendary Member
Cool Clint
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Apr 7 2005, 09:32 PM

Nov 18 2010, 07:10 AM #8

I just turned back on my old pc and found this under my favorite page i joined this board when i was in the 7th grade now im a freshmen in college.

I still remember this game bearly it was great and very epic.

I still remember the great people i meet on this board too good old times.
Quote
Like
Share

Creator
in need of serious help
Creator
in need of serious help
Joined: May 25 2003, 04:45 AM

Dec 3 2010, 05:02 PM #9

Yeah, it sucks that the game ended... =[
Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

Dec 5 2010, 07:03 PM #10

Cool Clint @ Nov 18 2010, 01:10 AM wrote: I just turned back on my old pc and found this under my favorite page i joined this board when i was in the 7th grade now im a freshmen in college.

I still remember this game bearly it was great and very epic.

I still remember the great people i meet on this board too good old times.
Same here.. joined in sixth grade, freshman in college now

Quote
Like
Share

jkurock
Star Legendary member
jkurock
Star Legendary member
Joined: Nov 2 2004, 12:28 AM

Dec 8 2010, 07:06 AM #11

TheUnknownSeries @ Oct 17 2010, 05:39 PM wrote: That not a bad thing lol! How are you doing JKURock?
i'm doing alright lol


dang, didnt realize u all are about my age, i joined like 6th grade, in senior year of high school

Countdown Until Orbit ClosesVVV
http://www.makecountdowns.com/show.php?id=28905
98% of nerds play WOW the other 2% stayed with Rs Put this in your sig if u agree
Quote
Like
Share

speedy tiger blast1
in need of serious help
speedy tiger blast1
in need of serious help
Joined: Mar 23 2005, 06:18 PM

Dec 31 2010, 10:29 PM #12

Hard to think that so much time has passed.
Quote
Like
Share

Paranøia
in need of serious help
Paranøia
in need of serious help
Joined: Sep 23 2005, 07:59 PM

Jan 10 2011, 01:32 AM #13

i still check every few months. it's been a darn long time. came here before i even started high school i think.
Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

Jan 20 2011, 05:25 PM #14

Jesus, it's been so long. I miss this place a lot =/

Quote
Like
Share

Dr. Venkman
Ultimate Legendary Member
Dr. Venkman
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Dec 5 2004, 11:15 PM

Jan 20 2011, 05:57 PM #15

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see some of you still check things out here once in a while! Shadow and I were just talking and he reminded me about TCG. Man all the good times and memories with all of you are endless. I miss it all!
Quote
Like
Share

Disco Bear
Ultimate Legendary Member
Disco Bear
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Oct 16 2005, 07:54 PM

Jan 20 2011, 11:35 PM #16

Joined when I was in like 5th Grade, now I'm a Junior.

Ahhh .... time flies by .
Quote
Like
Share

Paul
Newbie
Paul
Newbie
Joined: Feb 12 2011, 09:57 PM

Feb 12 2011, 10:20 PM #17

Creator @ Dec 3 2010, 12:02 PM wrote: Yeah, it sucks that the game ended... =[
I hear you on that one.
Edit: Hey everyone or anyone thats still here... :P
Quote
Like
Share

Jerry
Star Legendary member
Jerry
Star Legendary member
Joined: Apr 11 2004, 08:19 PM

Feb 18 2011, 01:44 AM #18

*Pop in*

Quote
Like
Share

Crystal
in need of serious help
Crystal
in need of serious help
Joined: Jan 13 2005, 09:25 PM

Feb 23 2011, 06:50 AM #19

*waves*

Really miss all the good times we had here.
However they are certainly memories I'm going to remember for a long while.

Hi Josh and Peter ^_^
(i remember right, right? xP)

Orange And The Black!
Thank you Buffalo!
Quote
Like
Share

Spike X
in need of serious help
Spike X
in need of serious help
Joined: Feb 24 2005, 07:29 PM

Feb 25 2011, 03:14 PM #20

Hey guys!

Hope you are all ok! :P

Cheers! ^_^


Quote
Like
Share

TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
TheUnknownSeries
custom usertitle
Joined: Dec 30 2003, 12:02 AM

Mar 6 2011, 03:26 PM #21

Hey everyone! Don't forget to stop by every once in a while! It's nice to see a few of you still stop by!
Attention Humanoids: When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

You Just Gotta Dig The Fro (00 A Funky Cat 4 Life :afro5: The Harbingers Still Rules! LOVE US, ENVY US, FEAR US
:muscle: When The New York GIANTS enter the room you know that The Champs is here!!
LET'S GO METS!
Quote
Like
Share

speedy tiger blast1
in need of serious help
speedy tiger blast1
in need of serious help
Joined: Mar 23 2005, 06:18 PM

Mar 10 2011, 02:50 PM #22

Just stopping by myself, just had one of those memory lane things. =P
Quote
Like
Share

jkurock
Star Legendary member
jkurock
Star Legendary member
Joined: Nov 2 2004, 12:28 AM

Mar 17 2011, 05:33 AM #23

always manage to remember this place about every few months. still stopping by haha

Countdown Until Orbit ClosesVVV
http://www.makecountdowns.com/show.php?id=28905
98% of nerds play WOW the other 2% stayed with Rs Put this in your sig if u agree
Quote
Like
Share

Dr. Venkman
Ultimate Legendary Member
Dr. Venkman
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Dec 5 2004, 11:15 PM

Mar 22 2011, 03:08 PM #24

Crystal @ Feb 23 2011, 01:50 AM wrote: *waves*

Really miss all the good times we had here.
However they are certainly memories I'm going to remember for a long while.

Hi Josh and Peter ^_^
(i remember right, right? xP)
Right indeed!

Haha I'm married with a baby Venky on the way now. :)
Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

Mar 27 2011, 09:38 PM #25

Look at this guy! ^^ :)

Quote
Like
Share

ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
ShadowTheUnknown
custom usertitle
Joined: Feb 21 2004, 12:20 AM

Mar 27 2011, 09:39 PM #26

Hi Crystal and everyone :)

Quote
Like
Share

dr. x. kolossal
in need of serious help
dr. x. kolossal
in need of serious help
Joined: Mar 30 2005, 11:57 PM

Mar 28 2011, 01:41 AM #27

Man I miss this place and the game. I think I was a sophmore in high school when I started, now I graduated college last year.
Colts - SUPERBOWL XLI CHAMPS !
Giants - Superbowl XLII Champs
07 NFL Picks - 165-89 (66.5%)
------------------------------------
08 NFL Season
Colts 7-4
Quote
Like
Share

Creator
in need of serious help
Creator
in need of serious help
Joined: May 25 2003, 04:45 AM

Apr 3 2011, 05:25 AM #28

Heading to graduate school...

I miss it when I had nothing to do but watch Cartoon Cartoon Fridays and get the code to redeem a... cToon? Is that what they were called?

Codeboy B)
Quote
Like
Share

PotatoEatinKid
in need of serious help
PotatoEatinKid
in need of serious help
Joined: May 7 2005, 06:49 PM

May 13 2011, 08:23 AM #29

Hope everyone's doing well.
Currently cutting carbon emmisions by 96 pounds a year, and increasing environmental awareness by 100%.
http://campaignearth.org/mainpage.asp

Holding on
To what they say
Creates a path
To our destruction
Breathing life
Into what's dead
Ignore the wrath
Of our disfunction
Quote
Like
Share

snake
Ultimate Legendary Member
snake
Ultimate Legendary Member
Joined: Aug 28 2004, 07:27 PM

May 23 2011, 01:43 PM #30

I was in elementary when I started.. Should be in college by now.
Quote
Like
Share