Recent Amazon scores (Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk)

Found something new, different or interesting with Disney Pixar Cars ? Please share it with us so we know what to look for next time we go shopping for Pixar
Cars.
Fillmore1234
CHAMPION!!! 
Fillmore1234
CHAMPION!!! 

March 15th, 2015, 5:05 am #161

Outlawbak wrote:
Were those shipped in a box???????
Yes they were... a rather large one, I might add. I imagine some of the cardbacks got bent up during shipping but Louis Larue is just too extreme. It had to have been like that beforehand. Tomorrow morning I'll take a pic of the box and show how much open space there was for tossing and turning.

I'm probably just going to open them anyway. I did a thorough check and didn't see a single scratch or paint mark on any of the Cars I ordered so that's a plus.

BigMOCats
CHAMPION!!! 
BigMOCats
CHAMPION!!! 

March 15th, 2015, 6:02 pm #162

And here I thought the padded envelope was why I NEVER ordered from Amazon!

Toyfountain
CHAMPION!!! 
Toyfountain
CHAMPION!!! 

March 15th, 2015, 7:09 pm #163

Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue Die-Cast Toy (3-Pack), that's if you don't mind paying $20.99 for one new car.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Planes-Res ... isney+cars

Outlawbak
CHAMPION!!! 
Outlawbak
CHAMPION!!! 

March 16th, 2015, 5:06 pm #164

Fillmore1234 wrote:
Outlawbak wrote:
Were those shipped in a box???????
Yes they were... a rather large one, I might add. I imagine some of the cardbacks got bent up during shipping but Louis Larue is just too extreme. It had to have been like that beforehand. Tomorrow morning I'll take a pic of the box and show how much open space there was for tossing and turning.

I'm probably just going to open them anyway. I did a thorough check and didn't see a single scratch or paint mark on any of the Cars I ordered so that's a plus.
Fillmore, the last time I had an encounter with something from Amazon was at Christmas...a Lugui/Guido with paint rollers English version and it arrived in a padded yellow envelope badly damaged with a smashed blister.  Someone told me that my wife should have ordered two, that way they would have come in a box, but upon seeing your pictures, and your CARS, I guess that isn't the answer either for a cardboard collector such as myself.

FLOAT LIKE A CADILLAC, STING LIKE A BEAMER!!

odisn.carsthetoys
Piston Cup Racer
odisn.carsthetoys
Piston Cup Racer

March 16th, 2015, 5:30 pm #165

Toyfountain wrote:
Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue Die-Cast Toy (3-Pack), that's if you don't mind paying $20.99 for one new car.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Planes-Res ... isney+cars
If only it was Pulaski, I might consider it.

CapitalregionNYCarsfan
Piston Cup Racer

March 18th, 2015, 1:04 pm #166

This should be interesting. I have a box coming with a Kevin Racingtire and a replacement windshield wiper.

jamtrax
CHAMPION!!! 
jamtrax
CHAMPION!!! 

March 18th, 2015, 2:39 pm #167

most of our cars ordered from amazon came in pristine condition, although majority of them were opened up. i've held off ordering jumpstart ward, determined mcqueen and a bunch of others so far. we're keeping our fingers crossed on future orders.

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits." ~~~ MacGyver

4 L 8 O 15 S 16T 23 !42

CapitalregionNYCarsfan
Piston Cup Racer

March 18th, 2015, 8:08 pm #168

CapitalregionNYCarsfan wrote:
This should be interesting. I have a box coming with a Kevin Racingtire and a replacement windshield wiper.
I ended up getting the red Kevin with a pretty beat up card.  No surprise when it comes in a large box with very little shipping material and a wiper.  I guess the questions is, which one is going to be the rarer Kevin the red or pink one?

cuseoscar
Piston Cup Racer
cuseoscar
Piston Cup Racer

March 18th, 2015, 9:09 pm #169

Nigel Gearsley/Austin Littleton and Mrs. The King/Tex Dinoco 2 packs are on Amazon right now. I needed them, except Nigel, not sure if anyone else does.
Last edited by cuseoscar on March 18th, 2015, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arbara
CHAMPION!!! 
arbara
CHAMPION!!! 

March 19th, 2015, 2:06 am #170

I ended up getting the red Kevin with a pretty beat up card.  No surprise when it comes in a large box with very little shipping material and a wiper.  I guess the questions is, which one is going to be the rarer Kevin the red or pink one?
typical bad packing from Amazon.  I Will not order from Amazon.  The one and only time I ordered from them a 2 pack came smashed. As for Shifty Drug, I found 6 Red ones from case P's I found in Walmart stores in October. The pink one is in  the mystery case just now hitting Walmart and TRU. Its a toss up right now which will be rarer red or pink in the 2015 line up.  Since you got the red one, its from the first case of 2015 (Case P).   I'd like to get another pink one to match my second shifty drug hauler.

Board member since 2006.