Game 8 vs. Atlanta Thrashers (W 4-3 OT)

Game 8 vs. Atlanta Thrashers (W 4-3 OT)

October 24th, 2010, 12:45 am #1

They looked ok while I was there, not great, and I left at 1-0 Thrash to get home to 2-1 Thrash... didn't see a lot the end of the 2nd to change my opinion of tonight's effort- ok, not great.

We shall see in the 3rd.
Last edited by reallycrowesnest on October 24th, 2010, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

October 24th, 2010, 1:07 am #2

Caps start the 3rd on the PP, Byfuglien gone from the game on a charging major...

they do nothing with it, and now Laich gets called for the hook, and it's 1:38 of 4 on 4, and then a short Thrash PP... ugh...

No Poti. No King. No MarJo. No Varly. No Gordon. And Green is apparently only playing on the PP, he's had 4:48 after 2 periods... no chance...

at least they killed it, back to ES...

turnover behind the D, and Semin ties it up (his second of the game)

2-2
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

October 24th, 2010, 1:23 am #3

They looked ok while I was there, not great, and I left at 1-0 Thrash to get home to 2-1 Thrash... didn't see a lot the end of the 2nd to change my opinion of tonight's effort- ok, not great.

We shall see in the 3rd.
So Beagle puts the Thrash right back on the PP...

7:00 left reg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

SEMIN HAT TRICK!!!

3-2 Caps...

October 24th, 2010, 1:40 am #4

We shall see in the 3rd.
Net 54 wiped out my last post- suffice it to say, they go to OT.

October 24th, 2010, 1:44 am #5

We shall see in the 3rd.
Fleishmann with the tip, Caps win!