ECSF Game 4 at Pittsburgh Penguins (L 2-3)

ECSF Game 4 at Pittsburgh Penguins (L 2-3)

May 3rd, 2017, 11:21 pm #1

Slept through the last one. Looks from your thread, the recap I've read and the video summary I've watched that it was a great game.

Crosby's injury didn't look as bad as I had read. Also, Ovechkin didn't high stick him in the face, it was in the arm, and it's not the reason why Crosby lost his balance.

I believe the Pens lost another player near the end.

Ah, and the Caps started with 7 defensemen! Good idea, since they quickly lost one for the rest of the game. I was wondering what Trotz would do once Alzner would be ready, and he was not able to decide: all 7 had to stay.
Last edited by marc_mehdi on May 4th, 2017, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:26 pm #2

The preview can be a link, to limit the scrolling:
https://www.nhl.com/news/washington-cap ... -289242922

May 3rd, 2017, 11:39 pm #3

Slept through the last one. Looks from your thread, the recap I've read and the video summary I've watched that it was a great game.

Crosby's injury didn't look as bad as I had read. Also, Ovechkin didn't high stick him in the face, it was in the arm, and it's not the reason why Crosby lost his balance.

Ah, and the Caps started with 7 defensemen! Good idea, since they quickly lost one for the rest of the game. I was wondering what Trotz would do once Alzner would be ready, and he was not able to decide: all 7 had to stay.
My link still works, we can choose the bitrate (that's the main advantage):
http://www.vipbox.bz/ice-hockey/474543/ ... guins.html

May 3rd, 2017, 11:43 pm #4

Game on.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Announcer: That was Niskanen.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:45 pm #5

A little later:

The crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Announcer: Guess who.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:47 pm #6

lol I just woke up from a nap, 3:19 gone...

on the Crosby thing, it's so fast you don't see it- yes, Ovechkin slashes Crosby, but the stick rides up his arm and the blade actually taps Crosby in the top back of the skull. Watch again if you get the chance.

Must win game... again.
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

May 3rd, 2017, 11:48 pm #7

Wow, Williams with a nice shot on a loose puck.

Caps looking good in the first minutes.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:50 pm #8

Yikes.
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

May 3rd, 2017, 11:50 pm #9

Hornqvist a breakaway... and he scores! 1-0 Bad Guys.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:52 pm #10

Top shelf. When he scored, I thought it was low and I was surprised it was in.

Yes, a must win. Caps have not faced elimination so far in the playoffs. They certainly don't want to do that in the next three games.