ECSF Game 4 at Pittsburgh Penguins (L 2-3)

May 3rd, 2017, 11:54 pm #11

Slept through the last one. Looks from your thread, the recap I've read and the video summary I've watched that it was a great game.

Crosby's injury didn't look as bad as I had read. Also, Ovechkin didn't high stick him in the face, it was in the arm, and it's not the reason why Crosby lost his balance.

I believe the Pens lost another player near the end.

Ah, and the Caps started with 7 defensemen! Good idea, since they quickly lost one for the rest of the game. I was wondering what Trotz would do once Alzner would be ready, and he was not able to decide: all 7 had to stay.
Pens with some momentum after the goal. Caps must calm things down. They were doing good before that.

May 3rd, 2017, 11:57 pm #12

Slept through the last one. Looks from your thread, the recap I've read and the video summary I've watched that it was a great game.

Crosby's injury didn't look as bad as I had read. Also, Ovechkin didn't high stick him in the face, it was in the arm, and it's not the reason why Crosby lost his balance.

Ah, and the Caps started with 7 defensemen! Good idea, since they quickly lost one for the rest of the game. I was wondering what Trotz would do once Alzner would be ready, and he was not able to decide: all 7 had to stay.
Thug O in the box...
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

May 3rd, 2017, 11:57 pm #13

Thug Ovechkin. Hopefully their PP still sucks.

May 4th, 2017, 12:00 am #14

Don't know about their PP, but Caps' PK awesome in the first 1:19.

May 4th, 2017, 12:01 am #15

1:59 killed.

Ovechkin back. Great job, Caps.

May 4th, 2017, 12:07 am #16

Wow.

First Kuznetsov to Johansson... should have shot himself, maybe.

Seconds later, Kuznetsov back for a wraparound attempt, rebound, Johansson or Williams, now, didn't see. [EDIT: Actually Wilson.]

That was great.

Eller to the box for holding the stick.
Last edited by marc_mehdi on May 4th, 2017, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2017, 12:08 am #17

No SOGs, good job...

more PK... can't keep doing this offensive zone stuff.
"I think that the power of the story, if it exists, lies in what reaches the page not in spite of the writer but in spite of what is written."- Frantumaglia, Elena Ferrante July 20, 2015

May 4th, 2017, 12:10 am #18

Good kill again.

May 4th, 2017, 12:11 am #19

Great job by Beagle to kill the last seconds. And before that, Backstrom, good job.

It's killed. Caps attacking again.

May 4th, 2017, 12:13 am #20

2 on 1, pass to his feet, not his stick...

our Caps.