OT You guys are going to have to treat me nice from now on....

OT You guys are going to have to treat me nice from now on....

October 21st, 2011, 7:11 pm #1

I just won the UK lottery for over one million British pounds! That hasn't happened to me for several months. And just in time, too, as I spent all my previous winnings.

October 21st, 2011, 7:18 pm #2

I would like a kevlar UL Wenonah Spirit II with a dark red gelcoat. Webbed seat in back, not the sliding one. Thanks!

....enjoy every sandwich.

October 21st, 2011, 9:24 pm #3

I just won the UK lottery for over one million British pounds! That hasn't happened to me for several months. And just in time, too, as I spent all my previous winnings.
And all this without buying a ticket.

October 21st, 2011, 9:30 pm #4

to an off shore bank to hold your winnings?

my heartfelt congratulations...btw...some nice bridges for sale that you might be interested in...

bob

"Those who stop where reason and instinct command never reach the best and highest places of all" Bill Gilbert

October 22nd, 2011, 2:40 pm #5

but they did ask "what is your income ?" I suppose the need to send money would come later on. I used to get several similar emails every week, but this was the first in a long while. Maybe we email users are beginning to learn caution. Do you think that might be the case, or am I being too optimistic about human intelligence ?