New Ely House test

May 4th, 2018, 1:14 pm #1

I'm going to try to upload a couple of pictures of some rooms we have almost finished at the house in Ely
Main Bedroom.jpg
Picture of the freshly painted main bedroom. The walls were white and dirty and the ceiling was so dirty it looked black in places. Much better
Main Bedroom.jpg
Picture of the freshly painted main bedroom. The walls were white and dirty and the ceiling was so dirty it looked black in places. Much better
"When a man is part of his canoe, he is part of all that canoes have ever known.”
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 1:16 pm #2

Another bedroom shot before I brought artwork up and wall sconce lighting for beside the bed.
Main Bedroom 2.jpg
"When a man is part of his canoe, he is part of all that canoes have ever known.”
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 1:18 pm #3

New Dining room-we have since repainted again because we thought the color was too washed out. It now is a more dramatic silver color. We will be installing a handblown pendant light over the table.
Dining room toward front door.jpg
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 1:19 pm #4

I wil post more photos as we finish more rooms. Kitchen and Bathroom remodel will be starting soon. I should have taken some before photos so you could see how amazing the transformation is. 
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 8:53 pm #5

Beautiful! I did not know that you moved "North of the Tension Line!"  Congratulations, Bogs!🙂

May 4th, 2018, 9:08 pm #6

Very nice.  Are you in the village or more out of town?
Just one more portage.

May 4th, 2018, 9:42 pm #7

BillConner wrote: Very nice.  Are you in the village or more out of town?
House is in town at 12th and Chapman.
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 9:46 pm #8

northtrekker wrote: Beautiful! I did not know that you moved "North of the Tension Line!"  Congratulations, Bogs!🙂
We still have our house in Nowthen north of the cities. The plan is we move to Ely once we retire in a couple of years.
-- Sigurd F. Olson

May 4th, 2018, 9:49 pm #9

bogwalker wrote:
BillConner wrote: Very nice.  Are you in the village or more out of town?
House is in town at 12th and Chapman.
Cool. When I started to think about moving to Ely when I retire, I thought about country and water but then realized it would be better to be in town, walk places, etc. Now, if only I could get my wife to even consider it for a minute.
Just one more portage.

May 5th, 2018, 4:56 pm #10

Looking good Bogs