I think next year, I'd like to go to...

September 4th, 2018, 4:05 pm #1

WCPP.
Had heard great things, but once I sat through the Canoecopia presentation conducted by Harlan at Red Lake Outfitters, I knew I'd love the place. Fishing, wildlife, everything. I think that's where I'll try to corner some of you guys next Canoecopia (or before), and see if there are any takers... Think I'd prefer June July or August, as I much prefer sweating to shivering. (Of course, I'll have to go through my daughter's anticipated schedule with a fine-tooth comb, as something always is going on with 10-11 yr olds.... does anyone coaching a sport or leading a dance school company not )believe in "down time" anymore, in any part of the calendar?

September 4th, 2018, 7:13 pm #2

WCPP was definitely on my list.... 10 years ago. Sadly, the heart says yes but the knees say, are you freaking kidding me?  Wishing you good travels if you go! Regarding sports and extra-curricular activities of the kiddos, BE the coach/instructor and then you set the schedule :)

September 4th, 2018, 7:22 pm #3

Haha - if it were just soccer or something, maybe....But me as a dance company instructor....LOL, I have to be drunk just to dance at a wedding! :)