Hey OzarkPaddler, BDW, -- Canoecopia do we have the Clarion room Friday?

Hey OzarkPaddler, BDW, -- Canoecopia do we have the Clarion room Friday?

March 6th, 2018, 9:26 pm #1

the Superior room, or Michigan room, whatever it's called, across from the pool? Let's have some people show up! I enjoy it whether it's 5 of us or 50,... but at least double digits would be nice!

Friday evening.

March 7th, 2018, 6:35 pm #2

gather on Friday evening after the Canoecopia presentations are done - and normally after people have gone to dinner or freshened up or whatever the heck they do. Our custom has been to bring food and beverages to share. Sometimes there's pizza, so it's not like you have to make separate dinner plans. If it's not convenient to bring something, please come anyway!
Location: Clarion hotel at the Alliant Center, attached to the show. I believe you can park at the Alliant Ctr lot and no charge after the show has dispersed, then just walk over. (if no space in Clarion lot)
The room is off the hallway that leads to the Alliant Center - right across from the pool and restrooms. Very convenient if you partake in beverages. ( believe the room is called "Michigan" or "Superior" or something...but it changes names for the show)

I think normally people have started showing up around 8ish. If you see nobody, just hang around the lobby for a bit.
Another custom we used to have was a few people bringing musical instruments and either doing some songs or trying to do some songs. As there have been real musicians present at the show, that kind of fell by the wayside the past couple years. BUT...if you bring yours, I'll bring mine. (I ain't no headliner)

Thanks, Marty, for confirming!

Now, who is coming?
FRIDAY evening after Canoecopia

The SATURDAY fun thing - that's another thing in itself, out in the lobby.