Canoecopia

February 7th, 2017, 1:40 pm #1

I got my wristbands and have a hotel room reserved, and have started to highlight those sessions I'm interested in. Any other CCBBers with Canoecopia plans?
Just one more portage.

February 7th, 2017, 4:31 pm #2

my daughter's "Indian Princess" organization scheduled a museum event for that Friday night, of all days. It's an overnight thing. But she has some other activities the next morning, so we're not staying overnight. That at least lets me head up early Saturday. I normally leave by noon on Sunday, but will probably be able to stay at the show this year.
No lodging arranged as of yet.

February 8th, 2017, 11:21 am #3

...and want to meet at some time .... bill at bcaworld dot com
Just one more portage.

February 9th, 2017, 5:24 pm #4

one of the meeting rooms off the main lobby of the Clarion. People bring food and an assortment of beverages and just kind of hang out & chat. Sometimes someone will have some cool slides of a canoe trip, some bring photos or maps, & at times people have brought instruments and done a few tunes, sometimes not. Last couple years were a bit quieter, but nevertheless a good time to meet some people here.
The past couple of Canoecopias, Jerry ("jstroke" on this board, "OneMatch" on the other) and his musician friends have performed in the Clarion lobby on Saturday night. Plenty of room/chairs/tables, and people bring food & drink there as well. Bigger crowd, as you'll also have people from bwca.com, QJ, and various people who might be staying there &/or presenting at the show. Really good time.

March 8th, 2017, 3:17 pm #5

I got my wristbands and have a hotel room reserved, and have started to highlight those sessions I'm interested in. Any other CCBBers with Canoecopia plans?
before he gets horse... Heard he has a couple new songs...
gonna try to remember my old CCBB Name tag...
I noticed Larry R (nibi) is not on the speakers list but Cliff J is...

dr bob