Another enjoyable Canoecopia is done. It was very nice to see CCBBers

Another enjoyable Canoecopia is done. It was very nice to see CCBBers

March 12th, 2018, 3:57 pm #1

Ozark Paddler, kensofe, paddlefasterpastor, jstroke, BlazingPaddles, BearDancingWoman, PBJ, Canoodeler, Bannock, satchmoa, Glydr, Old Scout, beaglefur, LynnO, worth, Darren, Jackfish, LisaKC, ...who did I miss? Who was there that I didn't see?

I have never seen Stumpy at that show. Nor have I ever met Gary Hamer in person yet.

March 12th, 2018, 5:23 pm #2

March 13th, 2018, 1:44 am #3

Ozark Paddler, kensofe, paddlefasterpastor, jstroke, BlazingPaddles, BearDancingWoman, PBJ, Canoodeler, Bannock, satchmoa, Glydr, Old Scout, beaglefur, LynnO, worth, Darren, Jackfish, LisaKC, ...who did I miss? Who was there that I didn't see?

I have never seen Stumpy at that show. Nor have I ever met Gary Hamer in person yet.
So if you tell your wife you bought the kayak for your daughter does it work to increase the fleet?
Bet you came home to a happy daughter that kayak looked nice.

March 13th, 2018, 2:58 am #4

is next month. So it's still hush hush.

March 13th, 2018, 12:58 pm #5

....was there all weekend. Great show. Loved the sessions on old growth forests in Wisconsin and the session on paddling the Erie Canal and Hudson River from Buffalo to Statue of Liberty. My two favorite of 13 I attended.
Just one more portage.

March 13th, 2018, 4:13 pm #6

did I run into him! It was packed as usual (Yeah, I know we all like to get away from crowds but in this case it's good!).

I went in to a presentation on paddling the Erie canal a few years ago - by accident. But I stayed in the room and the presentation was one of my favorites, very interesting.

I believe I am sold on Woodland Caribou. It's on my list now.

March 16th, 2018, 12:57 pm #7

Wow, Howard, you sure linked up with lots of folks! Maybe we will pass on a portage one day... you will know me when you see a guy sweating and buckling under the weight of a bunch of camera gear