An idea for the new format...a search capability

May 25th, 2000, 3:53 pm #1

Would be nice since the boss man is redoing things on here anyway, if he could include a search feature. For example, say I want a to plan a trip to Kawnipi, I could type in Kawnipi into the seach window and find the last 25 or so posts regarding Kawnipi. Just thinking out loud that that feature would really round this site out!!! And I think I will miss being able to see everyone's responses at a glance but hey, in the larger sense of things, is no big deal!

May 25th, 2000, 5:01 pm #2

I think the new format is great. Adding a search capability would make it even more useful.

BillMN
BillMN

May 26th, 2000, 2:23 am #3

Would be nice since the boss man is redoing things on here anyway, if he could include a search feature. For example, say I want a to plan a trip to Kawnipi, I could type in Kawnipi into the seach window and find the last 25 or so posts regarding Kawnipi. Just thinking out loud that that feature would really round this site out!!! And I think I will miss being able to see everyone's responses at a glance but hey, in the larger sense of things, is no big deal!
I was wondering the same thing last night when looking back through history with the new format that doesn't seem to be here tonight. I was looking for something that I know I read here several months ago but, was unable to find it. A search feature would be way cool!

June 22nd, 2018, 2:32 pm #4

Good idea, bisco!    ;)