WW2 Battle Dress and Helmets For Sale

This is the general discussion area of the canadiansoldiers.com website; a forum in which issues pertaining to 20th Century military history from a British and Canadian perspective can be discussed freely. Posters are asked to please do others the courtesy of posting with their name rather than a pseudonym.

WW2 Battle Dress and Helmets For Sale

Craig
Craig

June 26th, 2010, 5:21 am #1

I am thinning out my collection a bit to make some room on my shelves for a few new purchases. As such, I am selling the following Canadian WW2 items:

1. Unissued Canadian P37 Battle Dress Blouse. Excellent condition. Size 13 (511 to 6, 38-39 chest) Hyde Park Clothing, Ltd. Montreal, 1943. Asking $125 Canadian plus shipping.

2. Helmet, Crash, Tank Battalion. Excellent condition. Safety Supply Company, Toronto, Ontario. Shell size 7 1/8 and liner size 7 1/4. Asking $150 Canadian plus shipping.

3. Canadian Pulp Type Dispatch Riders Helmet with Goggles. Helmet in very good condition overall, with some drying/cracking to the rubber padding on inside rim of helmet (does not detract from displaying the item at all). Size 6 7/8 manufactured by Backstay Standard, Windsor Ontario, 1944. Goggles are correct WW2 era British Driving Goggles and come with original cardboard case. Goggles are in very good condition. Strap has lost some of its elasticity. Undated. Asking $250 Canadian for the helmet and goggles plus shipping.

All items are 100% authentic (to the best of my knowledge) purchased from reputable militaria dealers. No disappointments! Please email for more info or for higher quality pictures.

Craig
Winnipeg

Craig
Craig

June 26th, 2010, 12:54 pm #2

Sale pending on the BD. The helmets are still available.

Craig
Craig

June 26th, 2010, 9:36 pm #3

The helmet is sold.

Craig
Craig

June 26th, 2010, 9:37 pm #4

Oops. In my haste, I typed that the helmet is sold. I meant to type that the Battledress is now sold. Both helmets are still available.

Craig
Craig

July 1st, 2010, 2:42 am #5

Canada Day Price Reduction!

Dispatch Helmet & Goggles - $225
Tank Crew Helmet - $125

BOTH Helmets - $325

The BD is SOLD.

Craig
Craig

July 1st, 2010, 9:37 pm #6

Hi.

I am willing to sell the goggles seperately from the Dispatch helmet.

I am asking $225 for the goggles and helmet together, but if anyone is interested in just the goggles, I need $100 for them. I am asking $125 for the Dispatch helmet without the goggles.

Craig
Craig

July 2nd, 2010, 4:21 am #7

The goggles are now sold.

The two helmets are still available. I am asking $125 each plus shipping. I will sell them both for $225 plus shipping.

Craig
Craig

July 2nd, 2010, 3:23 pm #8

The helmets just sold this morning. Everything is now spoken for. Thanks!