Wanted STALWART GUARDIAN Battle Group Dragon etc

This is the general discussion area of the canadiansoldiers.com website; a forum in which issues pertaining to 20th Century military history from a British and Canadian perspective can be discussed freely. Posters are asked to please do others the courtesy of posting with their name rather than a pseudonym.

Wanted STALWART GUARDIAN Battle Group Dragon etc

Bill A
Bill A

May 4th, 2008, 12:33 pm #1

I am still actively seeking Canadian army patches and insignia any era. Particular interests in the patches being worn in Afghanistan, especially theatre made items, and patches for Camp Julien, PRT Teams etc. Other wants include the Stalwart Guardian tabs from the Summer EX's 2003, 2004, and 2005, and the Valiant Guardian patches 2006. Last but not least is the Battle Group Dragon patch worn for EX Maple Defender 2007. Please contact me if you have any available.

Michael Reintjes
Michael Reintjes

May 5th, 2008, 1:29 am #2

Once again the army produced these strange 4RCR titles and delivered them to the Battalion,this time in Cadpat...I,ve been told they have been ordered Destroyed save these few examples....I,m trying to secure a few others for posterity as the last combat batch was destroyed many years back without being worn.....
[/IMG]