Roll Call For Etobicoke Show this Saturday!

This is the general discussion area of the canadiansoldiers.com website; a forum in which issues pertaining to 20th Century military history from a British and Canadian perspective can be discussed freely. Posters are asked to please do others the courtesy of posting with their name rather than a pseudonym.

Roll Call For Etobicoke Show this Saturday!

Jaime Cline
Jaime Cline

June 18th, 2007, 9:33 pm #1

Wayne & I'll be there, 3 tables as per the usual.

Who else is coming?

Jaime

Dave Hiorth
Dave Hiorth

June 18th, 2007, 9:34 pm #2

I will be buying but not set up. Stop by the store Jamie for a beer of course. I just bought 2100 pounds of stinking patches.

Clifford S. Weirmeir
Clifford S. Weirmeir

June 18th, 2007, 10:57 pm #3

Dave.... if your supplying the beer, I'll be there. Actually I will be there regardless.

Bill A
Bill A

June 19th, 2007, 1:08 am #4

I will be buying but not set up. Stop by the store Jamie for a beer of course. I just bought 2100 pounds of stinking patches.
Gee Dave, if they are that stinki, either febreeze them, or get rid of them. (I know some people that may be interested in them, stinki or not.)

Dave Hiorth
Dave Hiorth

June 19th, 2007, 2:46 am #5

But they are still for sale and I certainly don't want to keep them(I can hear ebay already calling me). Always my motto "Buy it, Sell it, Buy something else.

Michael Reintjes
Michael Reintjes

June 19th, 2007, 4:14 am #6

....Will be there...probably buying only.....see ya there.

John Sliz
John Sliz

June 19th, 2007, 2:36 pm #7

I will be there looking for - amongst other things - stinking patches.

Jaime
Jaime

June 19th, 2007, 2:48 pm #8

Hi Dave, We'd love to stop by but this trip is a whirlwind. So we'll have to see maybe Saturday after the show before the airport. The beer is tempting though!

Hoping to do some buying & and some selling.

Interested in seeing the patches....

Jaime

Dave Hiorth
Dave Hiorth

June 20th, 2007, 10:00 pm #9

stop by if you can. The only thing I did not mention is that they are US military patches. Really good prices too if you need them

Jaime Cline
Jaime Cline

June 20th, 2007, 11:29 pm #10

Badges, we Don't need no stinking badges ( or in this case US Cloth)!
Just printed off directions on Mapquest, Do you have set hours on Saturdays?