Photos from the DUNKIRK film shoot

8:53 PM - May 30, 2016 #1

Michael Dorosh
Webmaster
canadiansoldiers.com

John Sliz
John Sliz

11:01 PM - May 30, 2016 #2

After loving his last three movies, I can't wait for this one! He has gone from super heroes (Batman) to mind control/time (Inception) to space (Interstellar) and now a historical movie. He has done a great job with all of them so far so I am expecting that he will do a great job with Dunkirk. The photos look awesome.

Ed Storey
Ed Storey

9:06 AM - May 31, 2016 #3

I will wait until I see the motion picture as lots of CGI and 'actors dressed in period uniforms' does not necessarily guarantee a good production no matter how many superhero or science fiction movies the director has to his credit.

John Sliz
John Sliz

11:06 AM - May 31, 2016 #4

It doesn't matter what the genre is, a good story is a good movie and Mr. Nolan knows how to tell a good story.

Christopher Furlotte
Christopher Furlotte

4:26 PM - May 31, 2016 #5

Glad to hear another British-Commonwealth cinema is in the making!

Chris

David Tremain
David Tremain

3:58 PM - Jul 10, 2016 #6

The trouble with any modern movie about WW2 is that the hair is too long. With actors 'pumping up' for roles, fattening up, losing weight or growing facial hair, is is too much to ask to have a 'short back and sides' for the movie? Everyone looks too modern.

Ed Storey
Ed Storey

4:54 PM - Jul 10, 2016 #7

After the CGI, there was probably no money in the budget for haircuts.

David Tremain
David Tremain

3:30 PM - Jul 11, 2016 #8

You mean the cardboard cut-outs, Ed?

Roger Lucy
Roger Lucy

7:58 PM - Jul 11, 2016 #9

As in a lot of movies they all seem to be wearing shiny olive green helmets - normally issued to civil defence agencies or the Home Guard. Military issue helmets of the period were usually rough-textured khaki.
Roger

Jo.Garnier
Jo.Garnier

5:52 PM - Aug 09, 2016 #10