HPE button

This is the general discussion area of the canadiansoldiers.com website; a forum in which issues pertaining to 20th Century military history from a British and Canadian perspective can be discussed freely. Posters are asked to please do others the courtesy of posting with their name rather than a pseudonym.

HPE button

Clive M. Law - Service Publications
Clive M. Law - Service Publications

March 28th, 2012, 12:50 am #1

I am looking for one (1) small button (as used on caps) for the Hastings and Prince Edward Regt. Please let me know if you have a spare.
Thnx,
Clive

March 29th, 2012, 11:55 am #2

Sorry Clive. I don't have any of these.

Paul Harrison
Paul Harrison

April 1st, 2012, 9:35 pm #3

I am looking for one (1) small button (as used on caps) for the Hastings and Prince Edward Regt. Please let me know if you have a spare.
Thnx,
Clive
Clive, have you tried the Hastings & Prince Edward Regimental museum in Belleville?
I was down a while ago and found the staff helpful. They should have a cap w the button you need.

Bill A
Bill A

April 1st, 2012, 11:52 pm #4

Sorry Paul, If I understand your post, you are saying the H&PER Museum will sell the item Clive needs?

Paul Harrison
Paul Harrison

April 2nd, 2012, 1:40 am #5

Hi Bill,
Short answer is no.
I thought Clive needed a picture (my mistake) but if it only a small button they might be able to help out??

Some museums might trade for artifacts they need as part of a collection but there are none that actually sell anything that I'm aware of.

Regrets for any confision.

Clive M. Law
Clive M. Law

April 2nd, 2012, 2:54 pm #6

... museums operated like retail outlets (and I was first in line)