3rd reich era volks radio for sale

This is the general discussion area of the canadiansoldiers.com website; a forum in which issues pertaining to 20th Century military history from a British and Canadian perspective can be discussed freely. Posters are asked to please do others the courtesy of posting with their name rather than a pseudonym.

3rd reich era volks radio for sale

monty
monty

April 7th, 2012, 1:00 pm #1

In relation to the collection discussion earlier. I am thinking of parting with my 301 bakelite volkemfanger radio. This was working (220-240v european standard) years ago.. no reason to suspect its still not operational as its been sitting quietly and safely since.

If interested contact me offline

I will have other items...lots of Canadian wartime newspapers, magazines etc to come...
haven't gone through them yet, but if interested for more detail contact me offlist

including- for francophone members- several wartime copies of Canada's "Samedi" magazine

pls be sure to fill in the "subject" line though on your emails though, whenever I get an email even from a familiar name, when there's no subject I always suspect its spam or virus.

May 7th, 2012, 11:53 pm #2

Hello,

Im new to the site and forums but I saw your post about the radio and Im curious if you still have it and how much its selling for.

Jim

Frank2012
Frank2012

May 8th, 2012, 1:59 pm #3

In relation to the collection discussion earlier. I am thinking of parting with my 301 bakelite volkemfanger radio. This was working (220-240v european standard) years ago.. no reason to suspect its still not operational as its been sitting quietly and safely since.

I will have other items...lots of Canadian wartime newspapers, magazines etc to come...
haven't gone through them yet, but if interested for more detail contact me offlist

including- for francophone members- several wartime copies of Canada's "Samedi" magazine

pls be sure to fill in the "subject" line though on your emails though, whenever I get an email even from a familiar name, when there's no subject I always suspect its spam or virus.
Re: 3rd reich era volks radio for sale

frank
frank

May 8th, 2012, 2:00 pm #4

Hi still availlable?

Just drop me a line plz