~Young and the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 1st, 2015, 12:46 pm #1

Spoilers for the week of August 3rd

Mon 8/3
Jack explains to Phyllis that she was living with a different "Jack" after their wedding; Victor warns Marisa about Marco; Kevin tells Det. Harding that he heard Marisa and Victor talking about Marco; Ashley overhears Victoria and Nick talking about getting rid of Abby, then tells Abby what they said; Phyllis is furious with Victor; Nick proposes to Sage, who accepts.

Tue 8/4
Things between Victor and Phyllis get ugly; Noah and Marisa move their relationship forward.

Wed 8/5
Hilary caves under pressure; Neil's behavior concerns Nikki.

Thu 8/6
Adam attempts to win Chelsea back; sparks fly between Billy and Victoria.

Fri 8/7
Nick and Sharon share a moment; Stitch turns to Ashley for comfort.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 4th, 2015, 12:02 am #2

EXCLUSIVE! STACY HAIDUK BACK TO Y&R

By SOD • Posted: Aug 3, 2015

Stacy Haiduk will be back to reprise the role of Paul’s screwy sister, Patty Williams, a spokesperson for Y&R confirms exclusively to Digest. The actress will report to the studio next week and begin airing in September. Haiduk first started playing the role in 2009; Patty was last seen in 2012.

Pearl

August 4th, 2015, 12:11 am #3

2buddy4u wrote:EXCLUSIVE! STACY HAIDUK BACK TO Y&R

By SOD • Posted: Aug 3, 2015

Stacy Haiduk will be back to reprise the role of Paul’s screwy sister, Patty Williams, a spokesperson for Y&R confirms exclusively to Digest. The actress will report to the studio next week and begin airing in September. Haiduk first started playing the role in 2009; Patty was last seen in 2012.
Having Patty back is the best news so far this year. I've been falling asleep during this story for a couple of months now.
Smile and the world smiles with you...

tx_kittybelle

August 4th, 2015, 2:18 pm #4

yay. I cant wait. I was just thinkin abt patty the other day.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2015, 7:53 pm #5

This is good news! I have ff'ed or just erased the last few months. Even when i do watch here or there it seems like i havent missed anything. The only thing i dont know is how Jack escaped from Kelly and what happened to her (not that i really care) other than that it seems like NOTHING has happened. They really need something exciting to happen on this show.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 4th, 2015, 8:10 pm #6

He stabbed her to death allegedly... I ff a lot too, just keeping up with Adam and when will everyone find out, looks like never. I will say that the new writers are doing better than the old ones. They at least try to make things more believable. Victor getting away with the fake Jack sleeping with Phyllis is not sitting too well with her and that's a little entertaining!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2015, 9:14 pm #7

She kinda deserved to get stabbed lol. I havent noticed much change but again i literally watch maybe 1 out of every 5 episodes and delete the rest. I did see where Chelsea found out about Adam, so i guess she is the only one that knows still? Last epi i saw was when Jack came home from the hospital and Phyllis still didnt know so maybe i will watch the ones that are still on the dvr where she finds out. Where did fake Jack go?

tx_kittybelle

August 4th, 2015, 10:01 pm #8

fake jack showed up at the end of todays show. or I think its fake jack. that should be pretty interesting. I hate victor more by the day.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 5th, 2015, 1:40 pm #9

Y&R murder mystery clues

Next month on CBS Daytime's The Young and the Restless, the mystery of who has been offing Genoa City's 20-somethings since last February will finally be solved. The question is, whodunit?

Jack Abbott doppelganger Marco (Peter Bergman) is the prime suspect. Austin Travers (Matthew Atkinson), the serial killer's first victim, was doing a tell-all documentary on the Newman/Abbott feud. Since Victor (Eric Braeden) planned to use Marco to take over Jack's life and cosmetics firm, Austin's project posed quite the problem. He couldn't risk the meddlesome kid using footage that incriminated him in any way!

As for the other victims, flaxen-haired cop Courtney (Kelli Goss) and slimy corporate spy Tobias (Jeffrey Christopher Todd), they were both iced after stumbling onto certain truths about the killer. It's easy to see how a man as cutthroat as Marco would kill off a bunch of pesky millennials to keep his cushy secret. Perhaps too easy.

Let's look at a few other men in Genoa City with motivation to kill. Fenmore Baldwin (Max Ehrich) was being blackmailed by the killer. He's the one who drugged his friends and frenemies up at the Abbott Cabin Valentine's Day weekend. When they woke up, Austin was dead.

Maybe Fen's been playing everyone all along? The guy has been nursing an obsessive crush on Summer (Hunter King) since they were in high school. Plus, his dysfunctional home life is ripe for a TLC reality series!

Maybe Fenmore decided to kill Austin so that he could finally have a chance with Summer? It wouldn't be the first time the ex-con did something heinous. Besides, with Ehrich heating up CBS primetime on Under The Dome, Fen being the killer would free up Ehrich's schedule to continue his Hollywood ascension.

Wrestling with inner demons is something Fen has in common with his Uncle Kevin (Greg Rikaart). Before he was a lovable, wisecracking hacker, Kev was a sociopath who gave a teenage Lily (Christel Khalil) an STD, before trying to burn down a restaurant with her BFF Colleen Carlton (Lyndsy Fonseca) inside. Then there was that whole masked chipmunk bank robber business.

Our Kevin definitely is capable of going to dark places. Maybe he decided to kill Austin to stop Mariah (Camryn Grimes) from flirting with the videographer?

Fen Baldwin wasn't the only Genoa City scion jealous of Summer's husband. Kyle Abbott (Lachlan Buchanan) couldn't stop lusting for the chesty heiress, even when he thought they were brother and sister! It sure was convenient for Kyle to show back up in town just as the murders began...

Maybe those Ralph Lauren photo spread good looks serve to mask a lethal heart? Kyle's mother was bludgeoned to death in a park by Summer and Noah's (Robert Adamson) grandmother. Perhaps he killed Summer's husband and Noah's fiancee to settle the score between the late Diane Jenkins (Maura West) and Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott)?

GCPD Detective Mark Harding (Chris McKenna) has quite the list of suspects to mull through in order to solve this case by early August. To borrow from the late Michael Jackson, maybe he should start with the man in the mirror?

Harding got off on torturing rookie cop Courtney at work. He's also made a sport out of going after "Fish" aka Kevin.

Remember that whole random smooch Harding and Abby Newman (Melissa Ordway) shared on New Year's Eve? What if Harding became obsessed with the not-so-Naked Heiress?

Harding could have become so incensed upon finding out she was schtupping Austin, he decided to commit murder. Hey, stranger things have happened in Wisconsin.There's also the fact that Harding never quite got over Austin going free after shooting Chief Paul (Doug Davidson).

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 5th, 2015, 8:33 pm #10

Thats still going on?!?! I was hoping i missed it and it was all wrapped up by now!