~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussions~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 1st, 2015, 6:27 pm #1

May Sweeps 2015

Adam/Chelsea/Billy
As Billy and Chelsea split, Adam is confident he can win Chelsea back. However, his plan could hit a snag when he becomes too involved in all things Abbott. Chelsea is in within reach but his self-destructive ways and his love/hate relationship with his father could get in way.

The Scooby Gang/Victor/Jack/Phyllis
Mystery Inc. is determined to find out who killed Austin but things get complicated when Victor enters the fray. The murder mystery and the tale of the two Jacks begin to collide. Meanwhile, Victor’s plot to take over Jabot hit a snag when an ally puts his plan in jeopardy. Phyllis begins to investigate Jack’s strange behavior but what she discovers could put her family in danger.

Nick/Sage
Nick and Sage are in a good place but the mistakes of the past threaten their relationship. Sage will make a discovery that will rock worlds!

Neil/Hilary/Devon
While Hilary sacrificed to help Neil, she can’t walk away from Devon. Neil appears to accept the romance but underneath the surface, he has revenge on his mind.

Avery/Dylan/Sharon/Joe
Avery and Dylan’s need to help others, get in the way of their relationship. While Dylan supports Sharon through her mediation and her bipolar episodes, Avery supports Joe through his crisis. Because of Sharon’s delicate situation, Avery is finding it hard to compete for Dylan’s attention.

Michael
Michael may be recovering from his cancer but the psychological scars are still present. Michael’s self-perception has been tarnished which causes him to tap into his darker side. He becomes puppet master of a quadrangle that causes shocking hookups with gasping consequences.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 1st, 2015, 6:29 pm #2

SOD May Sweeps tidbits from soaps.com

Fen returns to the murder story with a new twist.

Towards the start of summer, a mind-numbing event shakes up Genoa City.

Adam: A subtle lure from 'Jack' will put his true identity at risk of coming out.
If Chelsea discovers it, he knows he'll never get his family back.

Avery senses Dylan is slipping away from her into the arms of Sharon.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 1st, 2015, 6:37 pm #3

Spoilers for the week of May 4th

Victoria comforts Billy as the exes start getting too close for comfort.

Michael plays with fire; Dylan surprises Sharon.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 1st, 2015, 6:40 pm #4

‘Young and the Restless’ Christian LeBlanc Leaving Y&R – Cast As New Kevin Collins On GH?

“General Hospital” spoilers and rumors reveal that The Young and the Restless star Christian LeBlanc could be headed to Port Charles! LeBlanc’s character Michael Baldwin has been battling cancer on the CBS soap for months now, and recently his health took a turn for the worse – it looks like the writers at “The Young and the Restless” really are planning on killing off the iconic character. Rumors have been teasing for months that Christian LeBlanc was headed to “General Hospital,” and according to a new casting call – that could really be the case.
“General Hospital” has been nabbing Y&R’s big name actors for the past year now, including Billy Miller and Michelle Stafford. Anyone who follows Michelle or Christian on social media can tell you that the two stars are best friends in real life – so it isn’t hard to believe that LeBlanc would follow Michelle over to “General Hospital.” According to Y&R rumors, LeBlanc’s storyline on the CBS soap is wrapping up and spoilers tease that he could be killed off within the next couple weeks.
According to “General Hospital” spoilers from Soap Opera Digest, GH has just placed a casting call for “a name actor to play a “handsome, charming Caucasian man in his 50s.” It is described as a major recurring role.” A popular theory among GH fans is that the character being cast is Kevin Collins, seeing as how his previous portrayer Jon Lindstrom has moved on to other projects. And, Christian LeBlanc would make a great Dr. Collins – we can already see him and Lucy Coe working on their relationship after Duke Lavery (Ian Buchanan) exits, which is supposed to be during the 2015 Nurse’s Ball.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 2nd, 2015, 8:09 am #5

I'm still a bit shocked they are killing Michael. I was at least hoping for a bit more from this s/l. Its been pretty lackluster so far for leading up to the death of a major player. Ok I might be in the minority here but I really dont want LeBlanc on GH. The cast is too big already and so far Miller and Stafford havent been resounding successes for me. Not sold on this plan at all!

And everything else on Y&R sucks right now too!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 5th, 2015, 6:34 pm #6

Spoilers for the week of May 4th

Monday, May 4, 2015
Adam and Nick butt heads.
Ashley gives Abby a warning.
Victoria offers Billy comfort.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Jack gains the upper hand with Kelly.
Kyle thinks about his relationship with Summer.
Mariah gets angry at Nick.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Victor makes trouble for Sharon.
Joe goes all in with Avery.
An unexpected turn of events troubles the Abbotts.

Thursday, May 7, 2015
Michael does something risky.
Phyllis talks to Ashley.
Sharon gets a surprise from Dylan.

Friday, May 8, 2015
Neil opens up to Nikki.
Cane gives Lauren support.
Devon and Hilary make a decision.

deloresmarie

May 10th, 2015, 3:35 pm #7

What I hate is all the criminal acts that Victor does he never goes to jail, most of his crimes are committed against Jack or Sharon. He claimed to be about family yet he has no respect or love for Sharon who is the mother of two of his grandchildren. Did he really believe he can pull this Fake Jack off on people, pay Kelly to play dead with Jack. No matter how wrong he is Victoria and Nikkii always forgive him.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 10th, 2015, 10:21 pm #8

I agree Victor is nothing more than a cartoon character and has been for a long time. I hope this latest scheme of his comes back to bite him hard!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

May 10th, 2015, 10:25 pm #9

Spoilers for the week of May 11th

Mon 5/11
Nikki issues Victor an ultimatum; Billy turns to Victoria for help; Hilary apologizes to Neil; Neil punches Billy.

Tue 5/12
Nick gets unexpected news; Phyllis and Kyle worry about the "Jack"; Kelly plays games with Jack.

Wed 5/13
Victor makes waves at Newman-Jabot; Adam defends Chelsea.

Thu 5/14
Stitch is open with Ashley; Avery lays it all out with Dylan; Fen returns to Genoa City.

Fri 5/15
Sharon and Dylan surrender to their feelings; Victor and Jack's imposter face off.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 11th, 2015, 6:54 am #10

I'm a couple weeks behind and I'm in no hurry to get caught up. Wake me when something good happens.....