~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 2nd, 2016, 5:08 pm #1

Spoilers for the Week of December 5th

Monday December 5:
Mariah confronts Hilary about altering Dylan's interview.
Chloe is upset that Kevin went in her closet.
Nick hollers at Sharon and Dylan for neglecting to tell him Christian had food allergies.

Tuesday December 6:
Travis crosses a line with Victoria.

Wednesday December 7:
Traci's plan to reunite the Abbott siblings backfires.

Thursday December 8:
Jack wants to punish Billy.

Friday December 9:
Dylan second-guesses himself.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 3rd, 2016, 2:28 pm #2

More Spoilers for the Week of December 5th

Monday, December 5
Mariah clashes with Hilary; Nick won't give up on the fight for Christmas; Chloe plays with Kevin; Devon becomes impatient with Hilary.

Tuesday, December 6
Victor senses trouble; Travis steps past the line with Victoria; Dylan and Sharon get an opportunity.

Wednesday, December 7
Nick feels Nikki is taking sides; Victoria accepts the truth about Travis; the Abbotts bring back a family tradition.

Thursday, December 8
Jack wants to punish Billy; Lauren gets disturbing news; Traci makes peace.

Friday, December 9
Dylan thinks about playing dirty; Sharon talks to Chelsea about the future; Hilary and Mariah's feud heats up.

bilki
Site Admin

December 7th, 2016, 11:53 pm #3

Today was new Head Writer Sally Sussman's first day. The scenes with the Abbotts were great! Even the audio flashbacks with John's voice gave me goosebumps. Reminded me of being a teenager and making my lunch just in time for Y&R to start.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 8th, 2016, 3:47 am #4

bilki wrote:Today was new Head Writer Sally Sussman's first day. The scenes with the Abbotts were great! Even the audio flashbacks with John's voice gave me goosebumps. Reminded me of being a teenager and making my lunch just in time for Y&R to start.
Yes, I agree and reminded me what a player Jack was back in the day...(loved Terry Lester in the role) and how he slept with his Daddy's wife Jill. Looking forward to Sally's writing and hoping things get better.

tx_kittybelle

December 8th, 2016, 5:53 am #5

I think someone needs to remind Jack abt his affair with Jill. Maybe then he will be more forgiving of Phyllis and Billy.

bilki
Site Admin

December 8th, 2016, 6:18 am #6

wrote:(loved Terry Lester in the role)
Oh, that's funny. I was thinking about Terry Lester, too, during some of those scenes. I used to love re-imagining a Jack Abbott scene with Terry Lester back when I still enjoyed the show. It's not that I dislike Peter Bergman, either, just that TL was so fun to watch.
wrote:I think someone needs to remind Jack abt his affair with Jill.
Now that you mention it, I'm a little disappointed one of the girls didn't call him out on this at the breakfast table. It would have been a great point to end the scene and then cut to Jill and Billy talking.

I might watch Thursday's show. I'm pretty sure Sussman created Lauren's character, so I'm a little curious about what we'll get with Lauren (and Michael, I guess).
Last edited by bilki on December 8th, 2016, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 8th, 2016, 8:18 am #7

I'm still 3+ weeks behind but i might just scrap all of that and start from now. I'm ff most of it anyway.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 8th, 2016, 1:19 pm #8

tx_kittybelle wrote:I think someone needs to remind Jack abt his affair with Jill. Maybe then he will be more forgiving of Phyllis and Billy.
One of the scenes a few weeks ago with "John Abbott", he did remind Jack that he forgave him for sleeping with his wife, and he should do the same for Billy. Also yesterday's episode during breakfast I'm sure Tracy was about to say something about it and stopped herself. at least that's the impression I got.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 8th, 2016, 1:23 pm #9

bilki wrote:
wrote:(loved Terry Lester in the role)
Oh, that's funny. I was thinking about Terry Lester, too, during some of those scenes. I used to love re-imagining a Jack Abbott scene with Terry Lester back when I still enjoyed the show. It's not that I dislike Peter Bergman, either, just that TL was so fun to watch.
Terry Lester was Jack Abbott for me for a long time. I never really accepted PB in that role, he was just too stuffy, a totally different sense of humor and definitely not as good looking or talented as TL was!!

tx_kittybelle

December 8th, 2016, 6:38 pm #10

I loved Terry Lester as Jack too. Just somethin abt PB I have never liked much.