~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 31st, 2016, 12:43 pm #1

Spoilers for the week of August 1st

Mon 8/1
Adam tells Nick to stay away from Chelsea; Jill issues Phyllis a warning; Nick wonders about Victor's motives.

Tue 8/2
Kevin finds out the results of Bella's paternity test; Dylan and Sharon arrange a camping trip; Ashley and Hilary butt heads.

Wed 8/3
Victor resumes business as usual; Chloe goes to see Adam; Summer makes a shocking announcement.

Thu 8/4
Nick and Phyllis join forces; Lily schemes against Hilary; Cane and Billy try to work together.

Fri 8/5
Jack must choose a side; Abby makes an unexpected discovery; Jill tries to bring Victoria and Billy together.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 8th, 2016, 12:59 am #2

Spoilers for the week of August 8th

Monday, August 8
Chelsea worries Adam is shutting her out; Kevin wants Mariah's help to get back together with Chloe; Adam dreams about getting out of jail; Phyllis is determined to stop Summer and Luca's wedding; Victoria makes a decision about Brash & Sassy.

Tuesday, August 9
Jack opens up to Jill about his marriage; Neil holds a secret; Phyllis makes an alliance.

Wednesday, August 10
Victor creates a trap; Summer gets ready for her wedding; Nick shares bad news with his family.

Thursday, August 11
Dylan crosses a line; Mariah opens up to Sharon; Chelsea takes an opposing position.

Friday, August 12
Victor loses his temper with Chloe; Billy and Victoria get closer; Adam considers his future.

tx_kittybelle

August 11th, 2016, 10:14 pm #3

I haven't watched in a while. but I have caught bits and pieces here and there. why is adam in jail this time? and who did chloe have a baby with? has that been revealed yet? or will that drag out too.

blosslover
Site Admin

August 12th, 2016, 1:05 am #4

Chloe's kid isn't Kevin's that's all we know. (I'm hoping it isn't Billy just cause that would be predictable and she left town with his sperm. I'd prefer it be someone shocking like Jack. BWHAHAHA)

Adam is in jail for the "murder" of Constance Bingham, whom he didn't kill. Constance was family to the man that saved Adam's life. Sage got Adam plastic surgery to look like Gabe, so Constance didn't realize it wasn't her grandson. Victor replaced the pages of Sage's journal to make it look like Adam poisoned her. Chloe was helping Victor frame Adam, but when Victor decided to let Adam go free she hid the pages. Right now Victor wants Adam out, but that cannot happen without proving he was doing crime while in prison sending him back behind bars.

tx_kittybelle

August 12th, 2016, 2:20 am #5

yea that would be funny if jack was the baby daddy. lol. ahhhh so victor is pullin strings again. I just cant stand him. thanx for answerin my questions blosslover.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 12th, 2016, 8:50 am #6

I'm way behind due to Olympics and Big Brother but I ff more than i watch anyway. There is no storyline I even care about. I dont think I even recorded this weeks shows.

tx_kittybelle

August 12th, 2016, 11:26 pm #7

yea its more like the victor show now. I cant stand him.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 13th, 2016, 7:10 am #8

tx_kittybelle wrote:yea its more like the victor show now. I cant stand him.
Oh come on you know you secretly love the mustache lol. The show is really terrible though. I'm hoping with all the behind the scenes changes it will start to improve soon.

tx_kittybelle

August 13th, 2016, 2:22 pm #9

Oh come on you know you secretly love the mustache lol.

lmao. yea hes my secret fantasy man. I hope the show gets better soon too.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 14th, 2016, 2:23 am #10

Spoilers for the week of August 15th

Mon 8/15
Chloe presses her luck; Luca conceals his past activities; Adam feels the walls start closing in.

Tue 8/16
Nick seeks Victoria's help with a family crisis; Phyllis holds her ground; Jill takes a stand with Billy.

Wed 8/17
Jack takes issue with Phyllis' motives; Kevin catches Mariah; Chloe confesses.

Thu 8/18
Dylan delivers unexpected news to Chelsea; Ashley and Jack get closer; Cane and Billy make peace.

Fri 8/19
Adam struggles emotionally; Michael makes a shocking discovery; Victoria embarks on a mission.