~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 3rd, 2015, 11:52 pm #1

IT'S OFFICIAL: JASON THOMPSON IS Y&R'S NEW BILLY!

Entertainment Weekly broke the long-rumored news that Jason Thompson, who just wrapped up his 10-year run as GH's Patrick, is joining Y&R as Billy. In an exclusive interview with Digest — on sale next week — Thompson says, "There are a lot of guys who have played this character and one of them did it for a number of years, Billy [Miller, now GH’s Jason]. I’ve become really friendly with Billy and we’ve had a couple conversations about it and he was nothing but gracious to me.… It’s going to be hard to fill his shoes."

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 4th, 2015, 9:04 am #2

surprise, surprise lol. Still not sure he looks Abbott enough but I think it will be okay. Curious what the chemistry will be with Heinle, so far the only pairing she had any chemistry with imo was Miller (and yes this includes Thad Luckinbill lol) so hopefully Thompson can pull something out of her. I would prefer him with someone else though. I would love love love to see him paired with Gina Tognoni.

tx_kittybelle

December 4th, 2015, 2:59 pm #3

I dunno if I see this guy as billy. but I guess will find out soon enough. I never did like this guy playin billy now. I wont miss him at all.

bilki
Site Admin

December 4th, 2015, 4:03 pm #4

I feel bad for Jason Thompson. Y&R is no prize. Working with Amelia Heinle on a show written by Pratt? Ugh. JFP must have dazzled him with a pretty penny.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 5th, 2015, 1:38 am #5

The writing is so bad on Y&R right now anything they do to shake up the show may help!
I have seen JT do some other stuff other than soaps and he does have skills, so lets see if he can pull this off...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 5th, 2015, 1:41 am #6

Spoilers for the week of December 7th

Monday Dec 7
Chelsea questions Adam about his relationship with Sage.

Tuesday Dec 8
Marisa gets a step closer to finding her daughter.

Wednesday Dec 9
Ashley puts her cards on the table with Victor.

Thursday Dec 10
Cane makes a surprising confession to Devon.

Friday Dec 11
Lily plays with fire.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 5th, 2015, 5:22 am #7

The writing really is beyond terrible! Nothing compelling or interesting at all. Not even sure why I am still watching. So do we think they will go the accident/plastic surgery route to explain the change in Billy or will we just get the old "the role of Billy is now being played by Jason Thompson"? Seems a little too soon for plastic surgery after Adam but this is JFP and Pratt we are talking about.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 7th, 2015, 1:31 pm #8

Spoilers for the week of December 7th

The Abbott family is at the center of major drama this week on The Young and the Restless. Jack returns from Switzerland armed with knowledge of Billy and Phyllis’ scheme to get him out of town to capture Ian. In addition, Jack knows Phyllis and Billy were behind the recent Paragon attack. When Ashley demands answers of her own, Jack comes clean about the secrets he and Phyllis were keeping about Marco and Victor’s plot to destroy the Abbotts.

Later at Jabot, Phyllis is unprepared for Jack’s hostility when he confronts her. Phyllis is unrepentant for her actions and stands by her and Billy’s decisions. When Billy taunts Jack for a lack of intestinal fortitude, things turn violent between the brothers!

Will Jack and Billy be able to repair the damage to their relationship? Will the rift between Jack and Phyllis widen? What happens next is everything.

Victor delivers sobering news to the Abbotts.
Mariah worries about Sharon.
Chelsea questions Sage about her past with Adam.
Nick takes a stand with Sage.
Marisa plays into Luca’s hands.
Ashley puts the cards on the table with Victor.
Noah fights dirty.
Adam shares a secret with Jack.
Cane makes a shocking confession to Devon.
Dylan pulls out all of the stops for Sharon.
Lily plays with fire.
Mariah questions her feelings for Kevin.
Nick questions Dr. Anderson about her past.

deloresmarie

December 12th, 2015, 2:27 am #9

I sure Lilly was shock that after helping to trapped Joe for setting Cane up, Cane don't want Lilly back.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 12th, 2015, 5:10 am #10

deloresmarie wrote:I sure Lilly was shock that after helping to trapped Joe for setting Cane up, Cane don't want Lilly back.
Can't say I blame him.