Gatekeeper
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 6:28 pm #81

bilki wrote:I figured you were loving Rick being brought to his knees, Gate.
I'm just sad that it doesn't look like Rick was the one that got killed last night. He is such a sniveling baby. Oh and I would have used Lucille on Carl and knocked that hat off the kid's head. LOL! I know ... I've got issues.

Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

bilki
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 10:27 pm #82

They'll never kill off Rick. At least we can hate-watch the show together, lol.

At first I thought Negan killed Carl, then I had to rewind to listen, again, to what Negan said about cutting his eye out and feeding it to Rick.

It was nice to see Rick's arrogance put him in such a rotten position. Sucks that he takes so many people down with him, though. While it probably won't be one of the major characters, someone will be dead now. This wasn't an accident.

I was surprised Negan had such a large army of people. How have all of those people never heard of Alexandria?

Krystal
Site Admin

April 5th, 2016, 12:57 am #83

I just watched last week's and after liking a lot of the season I didn't like that one. I thought it was idiotic that Carol would go off by herself , she doesn't want to kill anybody else and then blam she wipes out a bunch of people. Then everybody running Every Witch Way when they know an attack is coming. Just stupid.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

April 5th, 2016, 1:03 pm #84

bilki wrote:They'll never kill off Rick. At least we can hate-watch the show together, lol.

At first I thought Negan killed Carl, then I had to rewind to listen, again, to what Negan said about cutting his eye out and feeding it to Rick.

It was nice to see Rick's arrogance put him in such a rotten position. Sucks that he takes so many people down with him, though. While it probably won't be one of the major characters, someone will be dead now. This wasn't an accident.

I was surprised Negan had such a large army of people. How have all of those people never heard of Alexandria?
Bilki, I agree with everything you said except for it not being a major character. I still think it will be. I'm leaning towards Glenn but who knows.

We will have fun hate-watching for sure. I am really mad that Rick's arrogance screwed the group.

I don't get how that large army of Negan/s didn't know about Alexandria. I mean come on.
Last edited by Gatekeeper on April 5th, 2016, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

April 5th, 2016, 3:04 pm #85

Eleven captives on their knees - Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, Eugene, Aaron, Maggie, Michonne, Rosita, and Sasha.

A few too 'minor', a few too 'major'... Kinda think Abraham might be the best bet now, as he's sorta in between. I've read that Negan doesn't kill women (but didn't know that before... maybe inaccurate knowledge, or maybe a change the show would make...).

I've laughed at the suggestions that (ala the Glenn mystery) 7.1 will be entirely Alexandria-set, 7.2 will just be Carol/Morgan and their new friends...

No, we WILL pick up where we left off in 7.1.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/04/negan-un ... d-dvd.html It'll be fun to see the scene with all the profanity, but I'd hope they put BOTH versions on the blu-ray, not just the uncensored...

Last edited by Dax on April 5th, 2016, 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

April 6th, 2016, 2:16 am #86

Haven't seen the last one yet but less enthused to see it after reading about it. I'm with you guys in that I will watch it and continue to dislike rick intensely.

Krystal
Site Admin

April 12th, 2016, 4:45 am #87

I really didn't think the last two were that good. After liking most of the Season more than usual it was kind of a disappointing ending. Then making us wait to see who was killed. Plus then having the super villain be Jeffrey Dean Morgan I could have puked

Dax
Site Admin

June 20th, 2016, 3:09 am #88