bilki
Site Admin

March 27th, 2016, 10:04 pm #71

Yes, my biggest fear is that it will be Carol. No surprise there. Maggie would be a shock but it wouldn't bother me for long, I don't think. For as much as I wanted Morgan back, I wouldn't mind if it was him, either. I haven't cared much for his anti-killing philosophy. Obviously, it won't be Rick, Michonne or Carl. Is Daryl untouchable, too? If the show is going for shock value, I'm not sure any of the others would work.

Dax
Site Admin

March 28th, 2016, 12:18 am #72

Morgan-as-regular hasn't been as much fun as we'd hoped, no, but I wouldn't wanna lose him. Lennie James is great, and there's potential to do a lot more with him. Sure, he's Mr. Pacifist and he broke Carol, but since he's had at least two other 'incarnations', there's reason to believe he could be something other than what he is right now...

Daryl's popularity seems to make him an untouchable, but if they really wanted to upset the audience that loves him...

bilki
Site Admin

March 28th, 2016, 2:36 am #73

It was fun to watch Carol take out most of those guys, as I'm sure they were confident they would triumph over her. I wonder if Negan's clan has ever come up against a group who's taken out so many of his people.

Morgan just wants to be right about his philosophy. One Wolf making a split decision to help Denise doesn't make everyone else wrong.

I suppose there's a recklessness that comes from reaching a breaking point of frustration with this world they live in. It's the only way I can explain Carol and Daryl running towards such danger without it seeming entirely plot-driven.

Krystal
Site Admin

March 28th, 2016, 4:45 am #74

Better not be Daryl or Carol.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 28th, 2016, 12:33 pm #75

Going to put this in spoiler for those of who who haven't seen last night's episode ...
[+] Spoiler
So Maggie is miscarrying? How far along was she? I'm wondering if fetus is 'zombie fetus' and that is why she is in so much pain. I know gross thought.

If Daryl dies we riot! LOL ... I'm not ready to lose Daryl but I sure wouldn't mind Rick getting killed. I'm really not a fan of Rick/Michonne pairing. It's because I really don't like Rick and I don't see why Michonne would be with Rick. Michonne seems like a strong woman and Rick hasn't hasn't stepped up the plate until this season.

Morgan has been wasted this season with the exception of 'his' episode. Last night he killed a zombie by stabbing it ... what happened to this 'all lives matter' stuff?
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

March 28th, 2016, 2:15 pm #76

'All life matters' doesn't extend to the walkers. Morgan still kills them. He might be a LITTLE crazy, but he's not crazy enough to think they might be able to come back (Hershel and his collection in the barn, the Governor hanging onto his daughter..).

bilki
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 2:46 am #77

Really? I sat through an hour and a half of that nonsense just to find out that I have to wait until next season to find out who dies!?!?!

:mad1:

Gimple's excuse for why they didn't reveal who died was pretty lame, too.
Last edited by bilki on April 4th, 2016, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 11:45 am #78

bilki wrote:Really? I sat through an hour and a half of that nonsense just to find out that I have to wait until next season to find out who dies!?!?!

:mad1:

Gimple's excuse for why they didn't reveal who died was pretty lame, too.
Yup agree. I just hope it isn't Daryl. I honestly give up caring.

In other news, I loved Negan but I'm shallow like that. I really love Jeffrey Dean Morgan
. I also loved seeing Rick melt down to the ground. He needed to be brought down a peg.

Only 6 months until we find out who met Lucille. :firemad:

Last edited by Gatekeeper on April 4th, 2016, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

bilki
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 1:51 pm #79

I figured you were loving Rick being brought to his knees, Gate.

The best part about the whole thing was all of the hate people were dishing out around the internet. Talking Dead was the only place where there was mostly praise. Chris Hardwick being one of the biggest ass kissers on the planet.

I'm a little sad that Alan Sepinwall has quit the show. I understand his decision but I'll miss reading his reviews.

Last edited by bilki on April 4th, 2016, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

April 4th, 2016, 3:33 pm #80

I liked the increasing size of the various roadblocks.

I liked Negan's introduction.

I'm not THAT bothered by their leaving the identity of the victim for us to ponder for six months. It'll be interesting to see if/how it leaks out. They've typically done pretty well at keeping secrets, but it was out there that Yeun was still filming during the whole 'is Glenn dead?' brouhaha.