bilki
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2016, 2:31 am #41

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I thought that was Negan and he talked in third person. Damn.

Krystal
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2016, 2:45 am #42

I though Rick and Daryl behavef stupidly. I found it annoying.

bilki
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2016, 3:18 am #43

It's what drives me so crazy about this show....that the characters have to make such moronic choices for a little bit of a storyline. And how did that Jesus guy get on top of the truck when he was tied up? Didn't Rick say it would take him about an hour to untie himself? It makes me think they sit in the writer's room and laugh at how they're going to piss the audience off by making <insert character's name> do something stupid. Have I said that about this show before? lol

Another stupid thing. Deanna out in the woods. How the hell did she get out there, and in such good condition? I thought I'd missed something but I saw other people talking/bitching about it.

Krystal
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2016, 4:15 am #44

Totally agree

Dax
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2016, 5:18 am #45

I wouldn't have had a problem with Deanna's condition... Or even that she was wandering around in the woods nearby a couple months later... Except when we saw her last, if I remember right, she was going to shoot herself in the head...

Rick didn't set a time on how long it would take Jesus to untie himself, just that the knots were loose enough that he'd likely be free before a walker could get him, and they'd have driven away first, but then Rick got in the truck and they paused and laughed for a second and... Guess that was enough time for Jesus to climb aboard.

Dax
Site Admin

February 25th, 2016, 5:22 pm #46

bilki
Site Admin

February 29th, 2016, 4:15 am #47

Jesus' wig/hair extensions look so bad.

While it amused me that Rick and Company showed up just in time for a knife attack, the big fight that followed felt a little OTT.

Of course, the leader of Hilltop has to be an asshole. How else would Maggie get to pretend like she's a bad ass? I thought Michonne would have be more believable negotiating with that guy. Or Carol, lol. It would have been fun to watch Carol wipe the floor with that guy.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

February 29th, 2016, 12:33 pm #48

bilki wrote: Or Carol, lol. It would have been fun to watch Carol wipe the floor with that guy.
Definitely! So where was Carol last night? She was missed.

Last night's episode was kind of a snooze fest. I guess there wasn't enough zombies or tension for me to enjoy. :vadar:
Last edited by Gatekeeper on March 1st, 2016, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

bilki
Site Admin

February 29th, 2016, 11:23 pm #49

Did they explain why Carol didn't go and I missed it? The trip to Hilltop seems like something she'd want to be a part of.

Dax
Site Admin

March 1st, 2016, 2:21 am #50

No mention of Carol (other than 'the chef's not here' when Jesus wanted to compliment whoever baked the cookie he'd just eaten). No discussion (beyond Carl opting out) of why those particular six went to Hilltop, but of course it makes sense that not all of the inner circle would go.

I liked this one, since it set up a lot of new stuff, and I think Xander Berekely as Gregory is a good addition to the cast.
Last edited by Dax on March 1st, 2016, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.