Krystal
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2015, 7:51 pm #11

I have not watched this one yet. I did like the second episode a lot and I really like Carol. It is true Daryl has not had that much action this season so far.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2015, 10:27 pm #12

LOVED last night's episode. Did not care for the last one where ___ died (at least it sure looks like it). Did like the one before where Carol went all ninja on everyone.
[+] Spoiler
Tabitha was awesome and I was devastated that she was eaten. LOVED John Caroll Lynch. He was awesome and as Dax said definitely deserves an Emmy. Does anyone think Rick will have repercussions from the cut with zombie blood?
I like this season so far. I also LOVE Daryl but I'm OK how things are going with him.
Last edited by Gatekeeper on November 2nd, 2015, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2015, 10:45 pm #13

I expect Daryl will be more prominent soon.

Gimple has been suggesting Rick's hand thing isn't that serious a concern. Since BookRick has lost a hand (the show took Hershel's leg instead), I understand being nervous about it, but... Might not be that huge a deal.

Dax
Site Admin

November 10th, 2015, 8:31 pm #14

Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as comics villain Negan.

I've only read through 96, and that character first appears in 100, so I don't know a lot about him, but I know the big spoiler about his introduction, and a lot of people probably do now, too, since it's been written about in a lot of articles about ShowGlenn dying or not dying...
[+] Spoiler
Negan kills Glenn with a barbed wire-covered baseball bat

I like JDM, am currently enjoying him on Good Wife.

bilki
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 5:19 am #15

That spoiler explains a conversation I was reading about a big story coming up that would involve Glenn if he lives, and who the show might replace him with if he's dead.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 2:16 pm #16

>>I like JDM, am currently enjoying him on Good Wife.

Yeah I do too. The part he will be playing on TWD looks big. Do you think that means he won't be on Good Wife next season? I personally want him on both shows. I'm greedy. :)
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 3:55 pm #17

I don't think there will be much conflict... He'll probably come into TWD late into the second half of 6... And we don't know that there IS a next season of Good Wife... They're not saying anything, but it's been assumed for years that they'd likely stop at 7...

bilki
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2015, 4:24 am #18

Cheap trick. Whatever. I suppose a lot of fans will be happy now.

I like the conflict between Carol and Morgan. Hopefully, it won't be a moot point after all of the zombies raid Alexandria.

Dax
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2015, 5:22 am #19

Trick doesn't bother me too much, except that they sure seemed to fall feet-nearer-the-dumpster, and Glenn slid upwards to safety headfirst... Crazy-scary when the walkers grabbed and pulled... Looked impossible that he wouldn't have been bitten...

Enid running off was annoying.

bilki
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2015, 5:37 am #20

Those who seem the most pissed about it are making the point that the Walkers never just wander off. I was thinking Glenn would die from starvation, unless Maggie or Rick magically found him and distracted them, but I knew the show wasn't going in that direction once they showed him alive. The whole thing was pretty ridiculous. Makes me hope the incident in the comics happens even more now.