The Real Housewives on Bravo

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 3:23 am #1

Okay, it's time I got off my lazy butt and made us a Real Housewives thread!!! I don't think we need one for each version because first off, there's too damn many and second, it's too much work.

Bilki! I finally had a chance to see What Happens Live with Caroline and Albie today. OMG, Caroline looked great. Do you think she lost weight? She looked much younger and thinner to me. And that Albie, holy moly, what a little hottie! He has the most gorgeous smile.

So I watch every version of the Real Housewives except for the original, Orange County. I actually tried several times to watch it but found the ladies unlikable so I quit. Love me some NYC, NY, and Atlanta though! Such a fun show.

Does anyone else watch? Oh yea.....I'm sorta almost hooked on Betheny's new show. Good lord, these reality shows are addicting. My poor hubby! :P

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

mozartkc
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 4:21 am #2

Hey Cheryl! I watch the OC, Atlanta, NJ, and NY wives. I don't know why! They are all like watching a train wreck :) . I hate to say it but the Jersey one is my favorite. That Danielle is one crazy Bitch! I think they should put Danielle from Jersey, Ramona from NY, NeNe from Atlanta, and Lynne from the OC all in one room and just see what happens ;)

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 4:25 am #3

I watch them all including OC but its my least favorite, I liked it in the beginning but all the changes have not been good. I think theres only 1 original left.

I like Atlanta but Kim drives me crazy so I tend to channel surf away when she comes on.

NY is my favorite with NJ a close second. I cant help but watch the trainwreck that is Kelly on NY. I think shes nuts but she makes for great TV. All the NY ladies are interesting in their own ways. LuAnn bugs me a bit but shes tolerable. Betheny (I like her new show too) and Alex are my favorites. Ramona has grown on me and Sonja is pretty likable so far.

Kinda sorry to see Dina leave NJ, I liked her. I havent decided if Danielle is nuts or just trying to get her 15 mins. of fame. Her drama could become annoying pretty quick but its fun for now. Caroline does look great. I think I heard somewhere she did lose quite a few pounds. Teresa is hilarious.

Cant wait for DC to start. Dying to see the DC party crasher lol.

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 2:47 pm #4

jbrr1212 wrote:NY is my favorite with NJ a close second. I cant help but watch the trainwreck that is Kelly on NY. I think shes nuts but she makes for great TV.
Oh yeah.....Kelly is certifiable. I can't stand her and her big ol' long tarantula legs. I have to admit that she's a great villain though. Ramona totally grew on me this season....she's a hoot! And Sonja is a great addition to the show.
wrote:Kinda sorry to see Dina leave NJ, I liked her. I havent decided if Danielle is nuts or just trying to get her 15 mins. of fame. Her drama could become annoying pretty quick but its fun for now.
I was bummed that Dina left, too......I love her and Grandma Wrinkles the cat! And um.....I will settle the Danielle matter for you. She is definitely NUTS!!! OMG, all of the drama with her and her convict bodyguards. Poor, pitiful Danielle afraid of the Manzos. GMAFB!
wrote:Cant wait for DC to start. Dying to see the DC party crasher lol.
What??? There's a new one coming down the pike? Oh, my poor, poor hubby.....he will be so thrilled. NOT!!! :lmfao:

mozartkc
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 3:13 pm #5

Yep! Danielle is a total nut job ! Years ago she was a ho and mixed into a coke ring . Where the Hell do they find thee ppl?!
I had heard that the DC and Beverly Hills wives were coming . More train wrecks!

bilki
Site Admin

July 2nd, 2010, 3:50 pm #6

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OK, now we'll talk about it here.

IS BITCH BETTER? Love it! Teresa just became my favorite NJ housewife. Very much looking forward to the new episode. Can't wait to see Teresa go after Danielle. I hate that we have to wait until the 12th to see it! I think Danielle really is that crazy. Dina quit the show to get away from her!

Also looking forward to Bethenny's wedding next week. As much as I love Bethenny, I feel like Jason is a little in over his head with her. He doesn't seem the type of guy who lives for exposure to the public eye in the way that Bethenny does. Can't wait to see Ramona at the wedding. I love me some Ramona! I read that Jill was upset that she didn't get invited to the wedding.

Cheryl, the DC housewives starts in early August. Promos say it's on Thursdays at 9, so it will be followed by Bethenny's show. Looks like it could be fun.

I thought I saw something that said Atlanta housewives will start in early September but can't find it now. Their wiki page says Lisa's part in the show will be limited for season 3 and two new housewives will be add.

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 6:32 pm #7

bilki wrote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OK, now we'll talk about it here.
LOL.......knew this would make you happy. Me, too. :wub:
wrote:"IS BITCH BETTER? "
BEST comeback line EVER!!! Teresa's great. I didn't know we had to wait until the 12th for the next eppy. Bummer.

It was cool meeting Caroline's two older sisters. I had no idea she came from such a big family.
wrote: Also looking forward to Bethenny's wedding next week. As much as I love Bethenny, I feel like Jason is a little in over his head with her. He doesn't seem the type of guy who lives for exposure to the public eye in the way that Bethenny does. Can't wait to see Ramona at the wedding. I love me some Ramona! I read that Jill was upset that she didn't get invited to the wedding.
True about Jason. He probably had NO idea what he was getting into when he started dating Bethenny. He must really love her though. I'm getting ready to watch this week's eppy. I guess Jill wasn't invited to the wedding since she supposedly told everyone else not to film with Bethenny on her new show. I think it's sad what has happened to their friendship. I was hoping they would be able to salvage it but it sure doesn't look like that is going to happen.

bilki
Site Admin

July 2nd, 2010, 8:09 pm #8

Look who got a new nose! A picture of a new housewife is included if you scroll down.
realitytea.com

This week's episode made me see Bethenny in a new light. Like her own worst enemy. I believe Jason when he says he doesn't know how he can help with the wedding when Bethenny has to have everything her own particular way (though as a recovering perfectionist, I can empathize with Bethenny). When he asks her if the wedding is for them or the show.....this isn't the first time I've heard something like this. I read an interview in which Jill's sister claims the wedding was done for the show.

I wonder if the July 12th episode of NJ will be the highlight of their season. Much like the episode when Kelly flips her shit out in St Barts on the NY show.

mozartkc
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2010, 11:54 pm #9

Sweet Baby Jesus! Wtf happened to her face?! :) thanks for the link bilki! Kandi is the only housewife out of that bunch that I believe is actually classy.
Now, Teresa, LOVED it! That made me laugh so hard! I am sure I have been getting on my coworkers nerves cause I just can't stop repeating "is bitch better" ;)

blosslover
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2010, 12:44 am #10

I have to say I don't watch the Housewives shows... Yes I know how surprising. Just don't have the time