bilki
Site Admin

November 24th, 2010, 5:47 am #91

According to her wiki page, Kim is only 32. I thought she was 40-something. She definitely looks rough, or rode hard and put away wet. That makes her only 7 years older than the football player, which isn't all that much.

The "Oh, gross!" was funny. I think knowing that Phaedra was lying about her baby's due date because of her mother softened me to her a bit. I grew up with the crazy religious parents, so I know how that goes. You just get tired of dealing with their bullshit. If I was her, I'd probably lie, too. Or just not tell.

I so wish we were getting new episode of BH on Thursday, but Turkey day has ruined that. Oh well.

I'm not looking forward to Nene and Greg fighting on the next ATL.

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 24th, 2010, 1:04 pm #92

bilki wrote:The "Oh, gross!" was funny. I think knowing that Phaedra was lying about her baby's due date because of her mother softened me to her a bit. I grew up with the crazy religious parents, so I know how that goes. You just get tired of dealing with their bullshit. If I was her, I'd probably lie, too. Or just not tell.
Yeah, I totally understood, too. Although Mama must know by now! I actually thought it was incredibly brave that she let the cameras in on the birth since she is so vain. How on earth is that girl an attorney? She doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the bunch. But her personality has somehow become endearing. I love that she's so blunt!
wrote:I'm not looking forward to Nene and Greg fighting on the next ATL.

Me either. :( Nene is usually the "fun chick" and this is so not fun. So do we know the whole story there, Greg cheated on her, right? She still has a lot of anger. I'm disappointed in Greg, I thought so highly of him in the past.

Bilki-don't you love Cynthia and Peter? She is so frickin' gorgeous and he's so cool and they seem genuinely normal!

Man, Kim looks rough if she's really only 32. I'm sure that this doesn't help! :smokin: She better have quit that now that she's expecting a Lil Kim.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

December 6th, 2010, 3:55 am #93

I'M SO SICK OF WATCHING KIM SING! :puke1: :vomit: :puke1:

ATL is really getting on my nerves with all of this Kim singing bullshit. It's not interesting or entertaining. And I don't like that song about the rain not meaning a thing. I'm getting a headache! Nene going off on Greg seemed a bit hypocritical considering she's been running around talking about getting a divorce for weeks. Of course, the show hadn't aired, yet. But she was still putting it out there.

It's funny to me that they have to spend so much money in Beverly Hills. Paul couldn't get Adrienne just any dog, it had to be so special and wonderful that came from Germany. And what about that birthday party for Taylor's little girl? Can these people do anything that doesn't cost thousands of dollars? Is it forbibben in BH? And speaking of Adrienne, I didn't think she was that good of a guest on WWH. She wouldn't talk about her plastic surgery and she danced around the questions about Camille. What did she think she was signing up for when she joined the show?

Tabatha (Tabatha's Salon Makeover) will be in WWH in less than 10 minutes. Hopefully, she'll bring the fun with her!

Did you see that NJ's Dina is going to be on The Fashion Show on Tuesday?

Cheryl
Elite Members

December 11th, 2010, 4:49 am #94

I'm sorry, buddy......somehow I missed your post until now. But first off, it's the RING don't mean a thing......not the RAIN!!! :P I'm totally with you on Kim and her singing. My ears are STILL bleeding! So obviously something eventually blows up between Kim and Kandi because the song she ends up with is that Google Me song. Gosh, she's awful. She makes me laugh though so I like her, just not her singing.

I think the editing with NeNe and Greg is all over the place. Who knows how it really went down or what really happened. So are they together now or did they get divorced?

I can't wait for Phaedra to come on WWH. I think it's next week. She's such a hoot!

Just watched last nights Bev Hills and have a newfound respect and empathy for Taylor. Knowing that she was abused as a child gives me a little more insight as to why she puts up with that bully hubby of hers and seems to hate conflict of any kind. She really seems like such a sweet girl. What a shame what she did to her lips.

Hey......TOTAL different subject here. Have you or anyone else seen John Travolta lately? Oh.My. God. I saw him on Oprah briefly a few days ago and he is SOOOO botoxed that he seriously looks like a freaking corpse. I mean......it was scary.....kind of like something out of a wax museum. And his lips looked all distorted too. I just can't believe he thinks he looks good! Whatever happened to aging naturally and gracefully???
Last edited by Cheryl on December 11th, 2010, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

bilki
Site Admin

December 13th, 2010, 5:15 am #95

LOL! I finally realized it was "ring" not "rain" shortly after I wrote that. I couldn't figure out why the rain didn't mean a thing. I thought maybe it was a song about someone who didn't let the rain get them down, but didn't understand why Kim would be singing a song like that. Watching Kim prepare (and I use that term loosely) for this tour with Kandi feels like an insult to all those performers who bust their ass and are actually TALENTED.

I'm still not sure I even like Phaedra. After lying to everyone about her due date, I thought it was absurd that she had the nerve to confront Cynthia about something that came out of Dwight's big mouth.

I thought Nene and Anderson were great WWH guests! They have a good line up of guests for this week. Did you see it's going to be on every night?

Looking forward to the dinner party on Thurday's BH episode.

Cheryl
Elite Members

December 14th, 2010, 1:48 am #96

Don't you be picking on my Phaedra now, you big bully! She was just lying to protect her uber religious mother! LOL....I can't help it, she just makes me laugh so hard with all of her airs and affectations.

Haven't watched this week's WWH yet with NeNe and Anderson. And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)

bilki
Site Admin

December 15th, 2010, 5:08 am #97

Cheryl wrote:And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)
Well you go, Miss Sassy Pants! :bunny:

You probably like your Phaedra for the reasons I can't stand her. I will admit she busts out a zinger here and there, but most of the time I think she needs to get over herself. My friends and I laughed about how easy she got off with her confrontation of Cynthia. If she had approached one of us with false accusations after lying herself, she might have walked away with her feelings hurt.

And I can't believe what Kyle said to Camille at that table when they had their best fight ever was the worst that anyone has ever spoken to Camille. I seriously find it hard to believe that Camille hasn't been cussed out more than once in her lifetime. She's a vile little creature.

Cheryl
Elite Members

December 16th, 2010, 4:01 am #98

bilki wrote:
Cheryl wrote:And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)
Well you go, Miss Sassy Pants! :bunny:
That's MS. Sassy Pants to you! :woot:

I don't know why I like Phaedra. She's definitely full of herself. It's funny that every single housewife that's been on WWH so far says that she's the one person that is totally different from how she appears. I think she may be putting on for the camera and isn't as bad or outrageous as she tries to act. I still crack up every time I think of her first words when she saw her baby for the first time. LOLOL!!!

OMG. Just watched last night's WWH and I am IN LOVE with Iman!!! All I can say is.....I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :worthy:

Rebecca Romijn and Keenan Thompson were just okay. I'm actually thinking of watching MY boy Andy on New Year's Eve since we're usually home. I get so sick of that dull as dishwater Ryan Seacrest and why they still feel the need to drag out poor Dick Clark after his stroke is beyond me. Watching Andy might be fun for a change. I like the fact that they actually drink alcohol on the show. Although I can hear Tommy bitching already. Like you, he doesn't care much for that Andy fellow. He always groans and leaves the room when I watch that show. :P

Tomorrow night, the big dinner party fight....woo-hoo!

Oh. And one more thing. Anderson Cooper is HOT! Maybe I'll watch him on CNN with Kathy Griffin!

bilki
Site Admin

December 16th, 2010, 4:14 pm #99

Iman and Diane Von Furstenberg were great guests. I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed hearing Diane telling the story of how they first met. And did Iman look beautiful, or what!!! WOW! It was like she glowed!

I'm a big fan of Amy Sedaris, so I loved last night's WWH with Amy and Tom Colicchio. I agree that Rebecca Romijn and Kenan Thompson were just blah.

Big fight on BH Housewives tonight! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Back to you, MS. Sassy Pants......

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 17th, 2010, 8:15 pm #100

That dinner party was insane! They were all definately spoiling for a fight going in (well except maybe Adrienne). Allison was certainly full of herself.

Denise and Kyle were good on WWH, it was decent of Camille to call in and apologize, whether she meant it or not who knows.