bilki
Site Admin

November 14th, 2010, 4:58 pm #81

LOVED the fight! Definitely one of my favorite housewives' fights. Camille's comment about winning because Kyle lost her cool was telling. I don't know that I think Camille is delusional as much as I think that she's a cunning liar and a skilled troublemaker. And how annoying is she while going on about all that things that Keysey's money buys her. BLECH!

Yes, the Lisa's dog is a cutie!

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 14th, 2010, 11:00 pm #82

Here's an interesting blog from one of the producers of the show about the infamous fight, which apparently gets better and better as the season progresses. It answers the question, why didn't they show the original discussion between the two women that led to the big feud.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewi ... g-overtime

Oh! And Camille's comment about her winning and Kyle losing is exactly why I think she's delusional! If I am accused of some wrongdoing, I definitely get upset and try to clear my name.....and yes, perhaps even lose my cool if I'm dealing with an ignoramus such as Camille. The fact that Kyle supposedly lost her cool means NOTHING! Camille is going to be a very fun housewife to hate, though. :P

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 20th, 2010, 5:09 am #83

Oh......my God. How frickin' CUTE is Mark Consuelos?!? :wub1:

My loathing for Camille Grammar grows with each and every eppy. It's obvious even her hubby can't stand her. Ugh.....she's so fake. :fryingpan:

bilki
Site Admin

November 20th, 2010, 5:57 am #84

Kelly and Mark were good WWH guests. I was cracking up when they were playing that game and Kelly was trying to be Andy. I also thought it funny that they both chose to replace the other with Nene.

I've only seen the first half of BH Housewives. How ridiculous that Camille thinks Kyle is jealous of her. What the hell does she have to be jealous of? I did feel a little bad for Kim getting caught in the middle of that fight. It seems to hurt her when Kyle is mad at her. If it was me, I would have spoken up about Kyle not actually saying what Camille is accusing her of saying. But I'm not afraid of conflict or confrontation. Could you imagine Nene handing Camille a beatdown if Camille was on ATL Houswives? AWESOME!

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 20th, 2010, 10:49 pm #85

Kim is just about as worthless as Camille! Thanks for reminding me. WTF, Kim?!? She was there, she admitted to the camera that she didn't hear Kyle say what she was accused of saying. So why not just come out and defend your sister? Kim sucks, IMO. She needs some serious therapy along with that ditzy Camille! :plzdie:

bilki
Site Admin

November 22nd, 2010, 4:43 am #86

OK, I watched the second half of BH Housewives. Camille's comment Kelsey being higher in the pecking order than Kyle's husband further proves what a shallow, stupid woman she is. An idiot of the highest order!

ATL was much better without all the singing. The stuff with the guy that Sheree has been dating was funny. I loved Nene's, "Don't I know you!?!" I wonder if Nene is still working with that tv station. I rolled my eyes when she told them she wasn't a diva. Finally, we know the truth about Phaedra's baby. How odd that she was lying because her mother is a pastor. I would have never guessed that to be the reason.

Did you watch WWH with Kim and her wigdresser? First, he looked like a hot mess in that ridiculous outfit. Second, I can't believe she's dating that football player with the amazing ass. She's such a freakin' hooker! What does he see in her??????

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 22nd, 2010, 8:58 pm #87

Havent been keeping up much with ATL this time around. I'm sure I'll do a catch up marathon at some point but the change of night has complicated my viewing schedule lol.

Who is Kim dating?

bilki
Site Admin

November 22nd, 2010, 9:39 pm #88

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! After avoiding the question last night on Watch What Happens, Kim confirmed that she is preggers with Kroy Bierman's baby, today. He plays for the Atlanta Falcons, jbrr1212. That man is tied to that hooker for the rest of his life!
Kim Zolciak confirms she's pregnant and expecting her third child
realitytvworld.com

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 23rd, 2010, 6:11 am #89

Thanks for the info and WOW! I cant even wrap my mind around a preggers Kim.....

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 24th, 2010, 5:04 am #90

bilki wrote:SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! After avoiding the question last night on Watch What Happens, Kim confirmed that she is preggers with Kroy Bierman's baby, today. He plays for the Atlanta Falcons, jbrr1212. That man is tied to that hooker for the rest of his life!
Kim Zolciak confirms she's pregnant and expecting her third child
realitytvworld.com
Good Lord......how shocking is THAT?!? I saw your post but waited to comment until I saw the live show. You can tell she's preggers, she's already getting puffy. How old is Kim? As the saying goes, she looks like she was rode hard and put up wet. But I think I recall her saying she was a LOT younger than I initially thought she was (late 30s, early 40s). Can't believe she snagged herself a 25 year old football player! Wonder what happened to Big Poppa???

OMG, how funny was Phaedra giving birth to that baby? I had to rewind and watch again when she saw the baby for the first time with all of the afterbirth on him and said, "Oh, gross!" :lmfao:

That girl is definitely growing on me, she makes me laugh big time.