bilki
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2010, 2:30 am #71

Why the hell are they moving ATL housewives to Sunday????? Now I'll have nothing to watch on Monday night!

Sheree's and Nene's comments about Phaedra not knowing when her baby was conceived were HI-LAR-I-OUS! And what kind of doctor would induce labor for a preemie just because the mother is uncomfortable? Nene talking about the things she wouldn't put in her vagina was pretty funny, too.

Nene on Celebrity Apprentice could be fun but I can't see her wanting to do all the work they have to do. She seems more like a stand-around-and-look-pretty type.

Camille Grammar is completely annoying. She is the epitome of the vapid, self-absorbed type you'd meet in Los Angeles. I love Kim and Kyle's little smackdowns! Oddly enough, I find Kyle more attractive than her husband. She really is quite beautiful.

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 2nd, 2010, 3:15 am #72

Kyle is indeed gorgeous. She could be Demi Moore's twin sister. She and Mauricio are a fabulous couple, for sure.

I didn't know they were moving Atlanta to Sunday but since I dvr everything, the days don't matter much to me. I think the only thing I watch in the same night is Survivor. Hubby's not a big fan of the Housewives shows so I have to schedule my viewing while he's doing his homework.

You're probably right about Nene on CA. I thought Khloe Kardashian was gonna be great and she ended up being a dud. Although I don't think Nene could ever be accused of being a dud. She'll be great for a few laughs.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2010, 4:17 am #73

I finally figured it out! Nick, the guy that Camille is seen flirting and playing tennis with is one of the original cast members of Sunset Beach. I knew he looked familiar!

I'm trying to figure out what they're putting on BRAVO on Monday nights now but the schedule on their site isn't up to date. I thought that silly Andy said Kyle was going to be on Thursday's Watch What Happens. I'll have to check it out.

Earlier today, I saw a front page story in one of those gossips mags that Teresa's (New Jersey) husband was running around with strippers. Who knows if it's true but it's certainly not hard to believe.

bilki
Site Admin

November 2nd, 2010, 4:17 am #74

Double post.
Last edited by bilki on November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 4th, 2010, 1:16 pm #75

bilki wrote:I finally figured it out! Nick, the guy that Camille is seen flirting and playing tennis with is one of the original cast members of Sunset Beach. I knew he looked familiar!

I'm trying to figure out what they're putting on BRAVO on Monday nights now but the schedule on their site isn't up to date. I thought that silly Andy said Kyle was going to be on Thursday's Watch What Happens. I'll have to check it out.

Earlier today, I saw a front page story in one of those gossips mags that Teresa's (New Jersey) husband was running around with strippers. Who knows if it's true but it's certainly not hard to believe.
Listen you.......MY Andy is NOT silly! Methinks you are cruisin' for a bruisin!!! :bitchslap:

Was Sunset Beach that soap that was on a few years back? I never saw it. But that Nick dude is SMOKIN'!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa's skanky hubby was running around with strippers. He's a disgusting pig. :fryingpan:

So from watching this week's Atlanta show, it appears that Greg has been running around on Nene. That's so sad. I liked him so much the first two seasons and their marriage seemed so rock solid. I haven't read anything about them breaking up so hopefully they will work it out. She needs to smack that spoiled ass son of hers, too and quit supporting him. What a little bum!

bilki
Site Admin

November 9th, 2010, 5:25 am #76

Sunset Beach was on in the late 90s. Nick was one of the many hunky actors who populated the show.

How much do I love me some Nene! SO MUCH! I wish she was on Watch What Happens every night! Kim is a friggin' IDIOT! Seriously stupid! I hope some of it is an act for the show. With Kandi singing that song for Laurence and Kim doing that thing she calls singing, I had to mute the last episode more than once. I can't wait until Nene and Kim start fighting, again. I'm thinking Phaedra is actually nine months along but wants them to think she's only seven, for some reason.

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 10th, 2010, 4:05 am #77

bilki wrote:How much do I love me some Nene! SO MUCH! I wish she was on Watch What Happens every night! Kim is a friggin' IDIOT! Seriously stupid! I hope some of it is an act for the show. With Kandi singing that song for Laurence and Kim doing that thing she calls singing, I had to mute the last episode more than once. I can't wait until Nene and Kim start fighting, again. I'm thinking Phaedra is actually nine months along but wants them to think she's only seven, for some reason.
You can't possibly love Nene as much as I do! I'll fight you for her! :starwarsfight:

LOL. Kim trying to sing that new song was downright painful. What do you think is an act for the show? Her awful singing voice? Because that is NO act. I think Kandi purposefully chose that high key for the song because she knew Kim wouldn't be able to sing it. Oh my.....that was BAD!

Phaedra is a nutjob. I absolutely think she's nine months and is lying, probably something to do with Apollo being in prison when she conceived. Who cares?

Cynthia is my FAVE new housewife. She is not only gorgeous but she's a sweetheart as well. I hope she marries that poor guy! I thought it was so nice how she and her ex still get along so well for the sake of her daughter.

You know, for someone who professes not to like MY Andy Cohen, you sure do watch his show a lot! :bunny:

bilki
Site Admin

November 10th, 2010, 6:05 am #78

For as much as I can't stand YOUR Andy, I do enjoy the WWH show. But that's because of the guests. Nene is one of my favorite guests. And I know you missed it, but Jerry Seinfeld was friggin' hilarious on there. Even with that silly Andy asking him questions.

It may be the real thing with Kim, but I was wondering if she plays more dumb than usual for the show. I only say that because Kandi (when she was on WWH with Ms Patti LaBelle) said that Phaedra is different on the Housewives show than she is in person. She said Phaedra is more fun in person. Who knows. I just can't wait for Nene to give Kim that beat down they previewed at the beginning of the season.

Did you see that Kyle has won all of the WWH polls since the Beverly Hills season started? I guess we aren't the only ones who like her. How weird was that birthday party Taylor had for her little girl? Was the girl crying while they were singing to her!?!?!

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 11th, 2010, 3:41 am #79

I truly believe that Kim is Kim. What you see is what you get and yes, she's that dumb.
wrote: Did you see that Kyle has won all of the WWH polls since the Beverly Hills season started? I guess we aren't the only ones who like her. How weird was that birthday party Taylor had for her little girl? Was the girl crying while they were singing to her!?!?!
That's because Kyle is the most smartest, most genuine, most beautiful of them all, she deserves to win. And don't forget her hubby Mauricio won the poll for hottest hubby. :P

OMG, that party was beyond strange. Way too over the top for a four year old. Can you believe she spent $60k on that party? Holy Geez!!! And come on, giving a four year old a diamond necklace. She'll probably lose it in a week. I can't stand Taylor's husband. Ick. He's so controlling.....and ugly. I guess it's the price you pay to live in the lap of luxury....putting up with an arrogant asshole. Ugh.

Cheryl
Elite Members

November 13th, 2010, 2:05 am #80

Soooooooooo????

What did you think of Part One of the Kyle/Camille fight? I think Camille is freakin' delusional.

I LOOOOVE Lisa and her little dog, Jiggy! OMG, did you see his Brokeback Mountain outfit? :lmfao:
Last edited by Cheryl on November 13th, 2010, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.