lexilou
Elite Members

September 2nd, 2010, 11:49 am #51

I heard that about Danielle as well, apparently she has other things "in the works". I think she's getting her own show, but I can't remember if I read that or if that was just my reaction to the news. I love Caroline and hope she doesn't go anywhere. I was disappointed with her sit-down with Danielle; I guess I just expected more impact from Caroline's words but Danielle is too far gone in her own separate reality. Every thing she said the other girls disputed which reinforces to me that Danielle is indeed delusional. Love and light my ass. Her kids always do seem to be staring into space. The oldest one is going to be a great model, she really does have the look and I hope she does well, even if psycho-mom is backstage. The other one, bless her heart for trying and following a dream, but that kid's voice grates on my nerves. I can't imagine her being a pop star, perhaps a songwriter though. I can't sing either and I'm not trying to put her down. On a side note, I didn't know you could say "bitch" on tv. Of course, that whole clip of Teresa would've had to have been bleeped out!

Cheryl
Elite Members

September 2nd, 2010, 1:13 pm #52

Ahhh.....so it's Danielle that won't be back. That is great news. Now maybe Dina will come back! It wasn't as much fun this season with EVERYTHING seeming to revolve around Danielle and their fighting with her. A little is okay but not the entire show. I think I saw in the previews from the part 2 of the reunion show that Caroline and Teresa have words about how bad Teresa's kids were in Italy. OMG!!! I wouldn't go on a vacation with Teresa, that jackass hubby of hers, OR her demon kids if you paid me. Caroline and her hubby were saints for putting up with their nonsense. Those kids are so spoiled, I don't think the word discipline is even in their dictionary. Haha.....not that Teresa would read a dictionary. The part on the girls and their misuse of the English language was a hoot!

I just read this about Bethenny......no surprise here. The last season of the NY Housewives killed her friendship with Jill. I know I'm in the minority but I truly enjoyed her own show, I would watch it again. I *heart* Jason...he is the best hubby in the world. Plus, I need to see more of the wedding planner! :P

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b198184 ... uffpo_news

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

September 2nd, 2010, 2:57 pm #53

lexilou wrote:bless her heart for trying and following a dream, but that kid's voice grates on my nerves.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first to say it. Her performance at the birthday party was one that only a mother could love.

I'm not completely surprised that Bethenny won't be fulltime on the next NY season but I still think it SUCKS! Her witty comments are one of the best things about the show. Her own show was cute but it wasn't as fun as watching her with the other ladies of NY. At least I'll still be able to watch my Ramona.

Cheryl
Elite Members

September 2nd, 2010, 8:17 pm #54

bilki wrote:
lexilou wrote:bless her heart for trying and following a dream, but that kid's voice grates on my nerves.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first to say it. Her performance at the birthday party was one that only a mother could love.
Hahaha......I would have mentioned it if I thought about it. I like the kid but her singing was definitely HAWW-RIBLE!!! OMG, I felt so sorry for her that day the way Psycho Bitch Mom was forcing her to sing at the party. The poor kid was physically sick! She must know deep down that her singing really and truly sucks. :O

I'll miss Bethenny on the regular Housewives show, too. NY is my fave. Yes, at least we still have crazy, lovable Ramona. Sigh.........

lexilou
Elite Members

September 3rd, 2010, 1:19 pm #55

Her mom can't sing either. I agree, a little cat-fighting was entertaining, but every minute of every show? No way.

Can't wait to see this discussion about Teresa's kids. Caroline and Albert were saints, no way I could have done that. I'd have been looking for an escape hatch! I thought that vacation plan was a way to get away from the Danielle drama together, but it turned into more of a Teresa and Joe vacation with some friends tagging along. Knowing what I know now, I was not surprised at all to hear Joe complaining about the money. He should have been honest with Teresa upfront.

lexilou
Elite Members

September 3rd, 2010, 1:53 pm #56

For everyone wondering what the next installment of Housewives will bring:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
wrote:Taylor Armstrong: The Oklahoma native who now runs a consulting firm is having marriage troubles. But nonmarital bliss isn’t keeping her from throwing extravagant $50,000 birthday parties for her 4-year-old daughter.

Camille Grammer: Yep, she’s the soon to be ex-wife of actor Kelsey and she promises to not speak of her divorce. (Right!) Her hobbies, according to the news release, include “dancing, skiing, paddle boarding, tennis, hiking, and collecting rare first edition books, such as Pride and Prejudice, Works of Byron 1833, The Sound and the Fury, and the works of William Faulker and Roald Dahl.” (Oh, that Faulker, he's a rare treasure!) I guess having four nannies allows for a lot of reading time?

Lisa Vanderpump: D.C.’s Kat isn’t the only one with a British accent anymore! Vanderpump is a British designer and restaurant owner who moved to Beverly Hills five years ago. More important, she wears a lot of pink (a lot) and is slightly obsessed with her dog Giggy.

Kim Richards: This former “Disney Girl” appeared in films like “Escape to Witch Mountain” and "No Deposit, No Return.” We hear crickets. She’s also a mother of four … and an aunt to Paris Hilton. Enough said. Wait. We spoke too soon. She’s also the older sister to fellow housewife Kyle Richards.

Kyle Richards: She's also an aunt to Paris and Nicky Hilton — she must be if she believes “If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun." And she’s also an “actress,” with credits that include “The Watcher in the Woods” and “Down to Earth.” Again with the crickets.

Adrienne Maloof: A resident of Beverly Hills for 15 years, she’s one of those Maloofs — the dynasty with an enterprise that includes the Sacramento Kings and the Palms Resort in Las Vegas. And it looks like the Albuquerque-raised housewife doesn’t have to go far to keep up her appearance; she’s married to prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Paul Nassif. Oh, and she has three sons ages 7 and younger.
October 14, 9pm.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtra ... -date.html

Cheryl
Elite Members

September 4th, 2010, 2:52 am #57

lexilou wrote:Can't wait to see this discussion about Teresa's kids. Caroline and Albert were saints, no way I could have done that. I'd have been looking for an escape hatch! I thought that vacation plan was a way to get away from the Danielle drama together, but it turned into more of a Teresa and Joe vacation with some friends tagging along. Knowing what I know now, I was not surprised at all to hear Joe complaining about the money. He should have been honest with Teresa upfront.
Joe is a disgusting pig. His behavior on that bus was abominable. I thought I read somewhere that he cheats on Teresa. I wouldn't be surprised.

So, is anyone still watching DC? I only watched the one eppy although I have one more still on my dvr for some reason.

lexilou
Elite Members

September 4th, 2010, 4:20 pm #58

Cheryl wrote: I thought I read somewhere that he cheats on Teresa. I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't know if I would believe that. He'd have to be completely insane to cheat on her. Can you imagine her reaction if she found out?

Cheryl
Elite Members

September 5th, 2010, 2:42 am #59

lexilou wrote:
Cheryl wrote: I thought I read somewhere that he cheats on Teresa. I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't know if I would believe that. He'd have to be completely insane to cheat on her. Can you imagine her reaction if she found out?
Hmmm........all kinds of speculation out there on the net. I would believe it in a heartbeat.

http://starcasm.net/archives/63420

bilki
Site Admin

September 5th, 2010, 3:51 pm #60

Because I use BRAVO as my default channel, I've seen bits and pieces of DC Housewives. It's OK. I think it hurts the show that there's no feeling of real camraderie between the 5 ladies. If they don't like each other, why should I like any of them?

Looking forward to Atlanta's new season starting in October. :applause: