bilki
Site Admin

August 7th, 2010, 4:07 am #41

You so crazy, Cheryl! I think you're going to be taping the premiere three times. Only one episode has aired, so far. I'm looking forward to hear what you think of it.

ETA: Wha-wha-WHAT!?! I just looked it up and see that they have three different episodes lined up for tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if that is a mistake, or not. I'll have to check it out!
Last edited by bilki on August 7th, 2010, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 7th, 2010, 4:25 am #42

bilki wrote:You so crazy, Cheryl! I think you're going to be taping the premiere three times. Only one episode has aired, so far. I'm looking forward to hear what you think of it.

ETA: Wha-wha-WHAT!?! I just looked it up and see that they have three different episodes lined up for tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if that is a mistake, or not. I'll have to check it out!
Who you callin' crazy, Crazy??? I TOLD you there were THREE eppies scheduled to tape! Glad you checked it out for yourself! Haha.....guess we'll find out tomorrow. Maybe the first one is one of the introduction shows. I think I recall them doing a show like that when NJ started. It was actually a little boring.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 7th, 2010, 4:26 am #43

Hey, did you just make the Robin soundbite with your "Wha-wha-WHAT!?!" LOL!!!

bilki
Site Admin

August 7th, 2010, 6:04 am #44

Cheryl wrote:Hey, did you just make the Robin soundbite with your "Wha-wha-WHAT!?!" LOL!!!
I still do that from all those years of listening to Howard. I think they got it from South Park. Seems like I saw a character saying it on there once when I was watching that show. Oh, how I miss all those crazy soundbites!

From the description on my cable guide, I know the first episode they're showing tomorrow is the one they showed Thursday night. I'll be surprised if they show two more but maybe they're trying to get the "word of mouth" going. I see the one housewife who crashed the White House function is all over the place. Especially after her little skirmish with Whoopie.

lexilou
Elite Members

August 7th, 2010, 11:20 am #45

I missed the DC show (shows?) but I did see the previews with the footage of them going to the White House. My question, was that footage shot by Bravo, or did they do it on their own? It just seems wrong to me that Bravo would be filming them crashing the White House.

bilki
Site Admin

August 7th, 2010, 10:49 pm #46

lexilou wrote:I missed the DC show (shows?) but I did see the previews with the footage of them going to the White House. My question, was that footage shot by Bravo, or did they do it on their own? It just seems wrong to me that Bravo would be filming them crashing the White House.
Someone was talking about this but I can't remember where. Maybe one of those entertainment shows. IIRC, it was said that BRAVO shot the footage of the Michaele and Tareq Salahi going to the White House but BRAVO claims they didn't know they were crashing the event. BRAVO thought the Salahis had been invited. Hard to say if they're telling the truth.

bilki
Site Admin

August 31st, 2010, 4:25 am #47

Any thoughts on the NJ finale and the first part of the REUNION show?

I watched parts of the Caroline/Danielle face off on the finale. For as much as I like Caroline, I wasn't sold on her argument to get Danielle to drop the charges against Ashley. It just felt like she was trying to call in a favor, but why the hell would Danielle help them out? If Caroline really wanted Danielle to drop those charges, she should have waited until all was said and done to call her garbage.

That REUNION show was crazy! I don't think the three of them attacking Danielle is any more sane than the rotten stuff Danielle does to them.

Cheryl
Elite Members

September 1st, 2010, 3:31 am #48

I just watched the reunion show......holy crap, what a fiasco! Never have I seen one of these reunion shows THAT tense.......and intense. Everyone knows that Danielle is a nutjob but Teresa comes in a close second the way she lost it. The first season it was kind of funny when she knocked over the table in anger but now her wild, unruly rage is just annoying. She needs to get a grip. So I take it that another person quits the show? And I can only assume that person would be Caroline. I don't see how on earth this show could go on for another season after losing two of its main players. And Kim G. does NOT even come close to being as interesting as Dina or Caroline! Speaking of which, Caroline lost 25 lbs. Good for her! I thought she looked great.

I have to agree about Danielle's kids not having that innocent light in their eyes, especially the younger one. Both girls look rather haunted to me.

Loved seeing my Andy Cohen again!!! :clap:
Last edited by Cheryl on September 1st, 2010, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bilki
Site Admin

September 1st, 2010, 4:04 am #49

The empty in the eyes of Danielle's girls was one of the first thing I noticed about them. Lucky for them that they're both cute girls.

I'd guess that Caroline has had enough of the show. And I'm a little surprised that Ashley's mom (can't rememeber her name) would stick around without Dina and Caroline. Teresa probably needs the money. There were rumors going around that Danielle had quit the show, though.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 1st, 2010, 7:04 pm #50

I read that Danielle was not asked back for next season, not that she quit. Either way I wont miss her, her antics were entertaining for awhile but it got old fast and now I just find her nasty. I'm sure part 2 will be even more insane. I guess its possible that if Danielle is gone Dina could come back.

I totally agree about Danielles girls. They make me sad.
Last edited by jbrr1212 on September 1st, 2010, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.