lexilou
Elite Members

July 13th, 2010, 10:37 am #31

So much eye-rolling from me last night. If Danielle would have tried to excuse herself civilly instead of being a bitch, that whole thing would have been avoided. But of course "I'm not a fighter" Danielle decides to make a snippy remark and got what was coming to her. Seriously, that may have worked out okay on Dina, but Teresa? She flipped a freakin table on you last year and you think you can handle her? Of course had Teresa not talked to her in the first place ... but, like they said on WWH, we don't see everything that happens. Too bad Danny wasn't there to be her knight in rusty armor. :rolleyes:

I'd have been so mad if that energist called me and offered to help me. WTF. Jaqueline handled it very well though. I think the Manzo women have some class, though I'd love to see Caroline take Danielle down a few pegs. Chris is awesome, way to step in and set Ashley straight.

I agree with you bilki, everyone seems to be metal stable, except for Danielle.

On WWH, the dog wanted out during the show and I missed what Teresa said about the house foreclosure. Anyone catch that?

And have I mentioned how cute Albie is?
Last edited by lexilou on July 13th, 2010, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mozartkc
Elite Members

July 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm #32

Oh God....i think this show is my favorite train wreck! I loved Ashley pulling out Danielles hair extensions even though it was so not classy. Poor Jaq has her hands full but she always handles herself and these crazy situations very well . It is also kinda funny how Danielle called Teresa out on her foreclosure. Daniele is just a psycho bitch. Period. I didn't like Caroline much last season but I love her now. She had a very good head on her shoulders. I can't wait till next episode!

bilki
Site Admin

July 13th, 2010, 3:32 pm #33

lexilou wrote:On WWH, the dog wanted out during the show and I missed what Teresa said about the house foreclosure. Anyone catch that?
Teresa claimed her house has never been in foreclosure. Then, Andy asked another question about their financial status and Teresa did admit that her husand and his partner were having some trouble with their business due to the state of the housing market.
lexilou wrote:but, like they said on WWH, we don't see everything that happens.
I get a sense of frustration from most of the housewives when they come on WWH because we see what happens in a different light than how it actually happens for them. Knowing Danielle was running around spreading rumors made me understand why Teresa said something to her at the fashion show.
lexilou wrote: I think the Manzo women have some class, though I'd love to see Caroline take Danielle down a few pegs.
You and me, both! I didn't watch most of last season but there was some good stuff with Caroline at the dinner before Teresa flipped the table, and at the end of the reunion Caroline had some harsh words for Danielle.

During season 1's finale, there was something Danielle had done in regards to Dina that Dina wouldn't allow Caroline to speak of. Anyone know what Danielle did, or tried to do to Dina?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 13th, 2010, 8:29 pm #34

Last night was HILARIOUS! Jacqueline is my favorite, I was dying during the convo with the energist I woke hubby up I was laughing so hard. The whole Ashley/Danielle/Teresa confrontation was great, even if a little stupid on Ashleys part. Dont get me wrong I think its hilarious she did it, but if Danielle is really that insane why take the chance.

I think Caroline will leave pretty soon too. She just seems to fit less and less with all the drama. I dont blame her for being classy and normal but the theme of NJ seems to be the crazier the better and she doesnt seem to wanna go there.

I dont know the whole Dina story but from the bits and pieces I've found it seems Danielle gave Dinas ex husband (her daughter Lexis father) some sort dirt or something on her. Some say it had something to do with custody of Lexi but nothing seems to have come from it. Makes sense it had something to do with Lexi though since Dina wouldnt let her appear this season.

Finally got around to watching Bethennys wedding, LOVED it! The peeing in the bucket was classic. That will live on in reality clip show history forever. Jason is such a sweet guy, I really hope they last.

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 14th, 2010, 3:43 am #35

No, no, no.......Caroline can't leave!!! I'm already bummed about Dina leaving....she was my fave. Very true about Danielle being mentally unstable. OMG, when she was boo-hooing in that car like a wimpy little bitch. GMAFB! That was sooooo not Danielle. My hubby hates this show with a passion but of course, he catches some of it when I watch. He thinks Danielle looks like a younger, taller Joan Rivers. I told him it's the botox. Ick, her face looks so plastic and fake.

LOVED it when Chris laid down the law on that silly little spoiled twit, Ashley. He's so HOT. I love it when he defends his wife. Love those Manzos!
wrote:And have I mentioned how cute Albie is?
I don't think so but hell to the yeah!!! :wub1:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

July 17th, 2010, 4:55 am #36

I found this on The Smoking Gun about NJ's Teresa-

Desperate Housewife?
Trustee accuses bankrupt reality star of perjury, hiding assets

JULY 15--A court-appointed trustee has accused the bankrupt star of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" reality TV show of lying under oath about her financial condition, concealing documents, and failing to disclose her interest in several businesses. As such, Teresa Giudice (and her husband Giuseppe) should not have their case formally discharged, according to a U.S. Bankruptcy Court complaint filed by lawyer John Sywilok, who was appointed to oversee the Chapter 7 action. In his filing, a copy of which you'll find below, Sywilok alleges that the Giudices "have made false oaths" with regard to their income, expenses, and assets. Additionally, the trustee alleges that the couple has "concealed documents, records and papers" that would allow him to ascertain their true financial condition. The duo, Sywilok contends, have sought to hide their interests in several businesses, including a clothing company, pizza parlor, and laundromat. Giudice even allegedly failed to disclose her interest in a cookbook she recently authored. The Sywilok complaint--an "adversary proceeding"--aims to keep the Giudices from sheltering assets that would normally be liquidated, with the proceeds going to their creditors. The Giudices cited $11 million in debts when they sought bankruptcy protection last October.

thesmokinggun.com
Last edited by bilki on July 17th, 2010, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 24th, 2010, 3:24 am #37

bilki wrote:I found this on The Smoking Gun about NJ's Teresa-

Desperate Housewife?
Trustee accuses bankrupt reality star of perjury, hiding assets
I believe it.......Joe seems totally shady to me and I can see Teresa doing anything he tells her to do. I'm beginning to think Teresa is about as whacked as Danielle the way she keeps denying they are having financial problems. It's like.......duh....quit hiding it, you can't hide anything from the media these days. Man, I hope they can sell that godawful, gaudy mansion! :P

bilki
Site Admin

August 6th, 2010, 3:13 am #38

I enjoyed the first episode of DC Housewives. Seems like a good mix of personalities. Lynda appealed to me the most....but that could change. I liked the British gal, Cat, until she started yammering on about how Obama should RSVP to her wedding. Mary reminds me of Melody Thomas Scott in her younger years.

LOVED seeing Ramona on Bethenny's show! I must admit that I've lost some interest in this show, so I'm not too upset that it's done.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 6th, 2010, 6:55 pm #39

I liked DC too. Cat was a bit over the top about the RSVPs to the wedding. Seems like it will be fun though. It seemed like the men are more involved than in the others, though maybe that was just last night as they were introducing everyone.

It was fun seeing Ramona and Alex on Bethenny. I didnt really lose interest but the show had pretty much run its course.

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 7th, 2010, 3:52 am #40

I just watched the Bethenny finale tonight and I have to disagree. Of all the Housewives shows, this one ended up being the one that grabbed my heart. Bethenny is sooooo different since she had the kid. It's so funny seeing her all weepy and emotional all of the time when she was always the wisecracking, tough chick. Who knew she was a softie at heart? I absolutely adore Jason. My love for him has grown by leaps and bounds since I first saw him. And Cookie the dog cracks me up, especially when she's growling and nipping at Shawn the wedding/wedding shower planner. So funny! I'm really going to miss this one. OMG, the conversations with Gina about the "tip of Long Island" and Jason's "tip" were were hysterical!!!

Okay, so I caved. I wasn't going to watch the DC one but I went ahead and put them in the dvr earlier tonight, they will tape tomorrow. I had no idea three of them had already aired! I'll let ya'll know what I think!