jbrr1212
Elite Members

April 19th, 2017, 7:11 am #281

Kim with the bunny giving it back to Rinna was awkward. Not sure how she wanted that to come off but Kim came off looking petty and bitter. She had the higher ground in her argument with Rinna until then. Rinna looked legit stunned and hurt (ok i know shes an actress lol). Funny segments about Eden and her hugs and how all the ladies greet each other. Not much else.

I somehow missed one of the NY episodes. I've only seen one but I dont even know if it was the premier or the 2nd one. It was the one where Bethenny rudely greeted Tinsley so whichever that was, yeah it was funny. Sonja is basically on the outs with everyone and nobody wanted to film with her so thats why shes the stirrer and they brought Tinsley in to be her puppet. I do like Tinsley so far from what I've seen, she could be a fun addition. Carol bores me to tears. I swear they keep her around just because shes close with Bethenny.

I would love for Uma to take over the spot Sally had. That would be fun.

bilki
Site Admin

April 23rd, 2017, 10:41 pm #282

It took me a couple tries to get through Part 2 of the BH reunion, and I skipped over most of the Pantygate discussion. I'm not sure why they gave Kim so much airtime but I agree that giving the bunny back made her look bad. And, of course, Rinna's reaction had to be one of adding more fuel to their feud. I felt kinda bad for Eden, as her segment made her look like the brunt of a joke.

Tinsley stepped right into a mess with being friends with Sonja, then. I didn't realize Sonja was so far on the outs with the other ladies but it makes sense with how her scenes are playing. I don't mind small doses of Carol but I agree that she's only there because of her friendship with Bethenny. She brings nothing else to the table and seems more like a social acquaintance than a friend with the other ladies. There was an interesting discussion at the other place about how Ramona is in a weird place this season because she's in a third-wheel position with how the others have buddy-ed up.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 2nd, 2017, 6:05 am #283

Absolutely nothing interesting on the BH final reunion episode. So disappointing.

NY is a giant mess. I'm very curious to see how it gets edited because there are alot of details out there about filming so its going to be fun to see how that plays out.

Imposters is back for season 2.

bilki
Site Admin

May 11th, 2017, 9:57 pm #284

The best part about Part 3 of BH's reunion was Max's furnished apartment.

It's weird that Bethenny and Ramona are on the outs like this after they've known each other for so many years. It feels like a "scripted" kind of thing, or maybe Bethenny is more rotten than I've given her credit for. Tinsley is a nice addition. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to live with silly Sonja. Looking forward to when Tinsley feels comfortable enough to start slinging mud with the rest of them.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 12th, 2017, 7:21 am #285

There is alot of speculation about what is really up with Ramona. Rumors say she ends up on the outs with everyone by the end of the season. So its either her turn as the villain this season courtesy of production or she really has been drinking too much pino grigio and is just spouting off to stir the pot. Bethenny is a real bitch by all accounts but Ramona approaching her about the movie by using Brynn was pretty out of line. I really like Tinsley a lot so far. Is it just me or does Sonja look COMPLETELY different in her talking heads than she does during the actual scenes? Ramona looks a bit different in some of hers to but with Sonja its very jarring.

In other non surprising news Eden is confirmed to be off RHOBH next season and Phaedra is out in Atl. with Kim and probably Nene both back next season.

bilki
Site Admin

May 13th, 2017, 2:36 am #286

I liked Eden Sassoon. She's kinda kooky and has her own point of view, and a different connection to the industry. I'd rather they'd gotten rid of Eileen, who comes off as a puppet for LisaR more and more with each passing season. I love Eileen's soap characters but she sucks as a housewife.

Oh well, maybe we'll get an interesting new housewife for next season. Although, Beverly Hills hasn't been very good at integrating new housewives and making them stick.

The only thing I can figure with Bethenny and Ramona is that there is some off-set agreement that the kids aren't to be brought into things in a derogatory manner, which is what Ramona did. I don't think what happened here was worse than LisaR accusing Dorit of doing cocaine with children in her home, though. But then Bethenny is a much bigger bitch than Dorit, so...

bilki
Site Admin

July 2nd, 2017, 10:14 pm #287

Are you enjoying this season of NYC, jbrr? I think it's been better than last season, so far. A little less Bethenny has been a good thing. Carole has been funny and I love it when Dorinda gets sippy and lippy. She made me laugh so many times in the last episode.

They ran some old episodes a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe how much better Ramona looked with short hair. She drives me a little crazy with how ratty her hair looks most of the time.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 3rd, 2017, 8:05 pm #288

I am living for Dorinda this season.

Less Bethenny is good for this season but knowing all the crazy stalking stuff with Jason was going on in the middle of filming and all this other stuff makes me sad for her.

Ramonas hair is a mess. Well Ramona is a mess lol.

bilki
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 10:53 pm #289

CLIP!!! :D

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 1st, 2017, 4:24 am #290

Ok you reminded me when you mentioned housewives in the other thread...

LuAnn falling in the bushes was hilarious. The Countess would have never done that lol.

Ramona and Sonja are ridiculous. I would want to kill them but they do make me laugh.

I am enjoying Carole more this season.