jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 18th, 2011, 8:25 pm #171

Thanks for the link Cheryl! Thats awesome for Bethenny, its funny I remember her from Celeb Apprentice-Martha Stewart and I remember not liking her at all. I think she is definately the housewife model for how to cash in big. After all shes been through she deserves it. I still wonder what the deal is between her and her mom.

bilki, I didnt figure anything would really go down with Jr showing up since he was fresh out on bail from getting arrested in the eppy before that lol. I wonder how his current gf felt when he rushed off to save his ex Renee from a weird drunk guy...The eppy after that one is Dritas bday and they all get wasted, Renee acts crazy again. We got alot of backstory but not much craziness aside from Renee. Theres gonna be some good stuff between Drita/Karen with Karens book coming out (she used to date Dritas husband). Drita really reminds me of Drea de Matteo and I always wanna call her Drea instead of Drita lol.

Thanks for clearing that up about how everyone is related to Teresa, it took me almost a whole season to figure out how all the Manzos/Lauritas were connected. Its almost as complicated as a soap lol. I dont like her brother at all he just seems like a weasel to me. I thought it was funny how they kept making comments about Teresa and Joes money problems like it was news or something. Looks like it could be a fun season. Cant wait for the fight at Carolines house.

bilki
Site Admin

May 19th, 2011, 3:57 am #172

I guess it's cool that Bethenny has so much money now. I imagine managing all that could be a challenging job within itself. Not to mention all the people who now want to be a part of your life simply because you have all that money. I could see it being just as isolating as it could be liberating.

On Mob Wives, Renee's face was a MESS after that chemical peel. I couldn't help but laugh with the way Carla was looking her. The stuff with her making a fuss about who she is and how she expects to be treated because of it makes me cringe. I think it's funny that they carry on about being disrespected, yet none of them seem to treat each other with much respect. That Drita/Karen discussion got nice and heated. The next episode looks CRA-ZY!

Cheryl
Elite Members

May 21st, 2011, 7:30 pm #173

So I finally got to see the first NJ eppy. What a train wreck! Wow, talk about a dysfunctional family. It's kinda sad to see Teresa and her brother with so much animosity. The brother and his wife obvious hate her scuzzy hubby, Joe. Gee, I wonder why? Everyone on there seems to be named Joe or Joey. LOVE Albie :wub1: and Christopher moving out and getting their own apartment. I hope we'll see more of them this season. Caroline looks amazing.

Teresa just gets trashier with age. :trash:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

May 26th, 2011, 12:08 am #174

I think Teresa has always been trashy but Danielle was such a mess that she made Teresa look good. Now that Danielle's gone, Teresa pretty much takes over her role. I did feel a bit bad for her at the Posh fashion show, though. She looked so sad and defeated walking down that runway. And she seemed like such a mope on Monday's WWH. I think that was one of the least fun episodes of WWH that I've seen.

It made me chuckle to see the Kims, again. I thought we'd seen the last of them when Danielle left.

On Mob Wives, those girls really know how to have a knock-down-drag-out fight! It was worse than I thought it would be, and it's not even over! Looked like some of the camera guys had to intervene. Sometimes I get the impression that Renee thinks everyone should bow at her every word. I happened to see a little of what looked like the season premiere and was surprised that Renee was reluctant to have Karen come back to town. Seems like they're the only ones who get along at this point.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 26th, 2011, 8:13 pm #175

Teresa was looking very defeated. Cant really blame her reality show or not it cant be easy to watch your personal family dramas play out on TV. Interesting that the parents seem to take her side though. Loved how Caroline stepped in and shut down the drama real quick. I just love her. I heard Chris and Albie are getting their own webshow on Bravo.com so I may check that out. WWH has been very disappointing this week. The one with Kara and Gretchen was pretty lame too.

Mob Wives was insane. I knew it was on when Carla put her hand on Renees mouth. If someone did that to me I'd have been ready to throw down too. Though I agree Renee takes everything way to far. I also cant believe Carla saying shes okay with her man grabbing all her friends when they are out drinking....who does that? Can we say creepy! Yep the Karen/Renee fight happened on the premier. Renee was pissed over Karens dad turning rat. Karen brought up how Renee was fine with the fact he killed people but she couldnt stand him for being a rat and Renee changed her attitude real quick. I also think Karen has a little more pull in that world and Renee realized she didnt wanna push it too far. Cant wait to see how the fight ends (or doesnt) this week.

We get the NY ladies Morocco trip starting tonight so I fully expect whackjob Kelly to reemerge in full force. looking forward to watching the meltdowns begin lol.

Cheryl
Elite Members

May 29th, 2011, 12:46 am #176

So do ya'll think Ramona is an alkie or are they just editing it that way this season? I know she's always liked her Pinot Grigio but she seems wayyy out of hand with it now. Or maybe she was like that the entire time and I just didn't notice??? I surely do love it when she gets the "crazy eyes"! :P

jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 29th, 2011, 4:32 pm #177

I was wondering the same thing about Ramona and her pinot. It does seem really out of hand this season. I'm hoping its just the editing but I dont know. Maybe they are just trying to promote her wine like they did with Bethenny and skinnygirl. I hope so anyway cuz I'd hate to think silly lovable Ramona is an alkie.

bilki
Site Admin

May 30th, 2011, 3:24 am #178

We see such a small snippet of their lives that I think it's unlikely that Ramona is an alcoholic based on what happens on screen. And I wouldn't be surprised if she's made an effort to have the pinot grigio in hand just to promote her own brand.

The first part of the trip to Morocco was fun. It seemed like Ramona and Sonia were making their own party of it while the other women sat around and griped. The whole thing with the hangers was ridiculous. I still don't see the point of Cindy. Funny that Brad tried to make some claim about the house the ladies went to that party in was his. Jill's comment about wanting to see the other rooms but there were people sleeping in them made me laugh. I was surprised Jill put that snake on her head because having a live snake on your head and wearing snake skin shoes is *not* the same thing. Sonia doing Kelly's hair twirling thing was funny.

On Mob Wives, the second part of the fight was relatively anti-climatic. Primarily because it turned into the nonsense about Drita taking up with Karen's ex, which seems like water under the bridge that Karen should have gotten over a long time ago. I must admit that I was disappointed when they all hugged at the end of it, but I know it's good that the air was cleared. I think it's funny that Renee wants to date a normal guy, as I think she'd be so bored.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 2nd, 2011, 6:19 pm #179

The first part of Morocco was fun. The hanger stuff was ridiculous. LMAO at Brad and "his house". I dont like the seperate groups. I want them all together fighting or having fun its always more fun to watch when they are together.

The Mob Wives fight did end kinda lame but something tells me we havent seen the last of the craziness from them. Renees jail mail website idea cracked me up. I dont know maybe there is a market out there for that sort of service lol. I dont ever see her actually dating a "normal" guy I just dont think shes wired that way.

Cheryl
Elite Members

June 4th, 2011, 5:36 pm #180

Have ya'll noticed that Kelly seems almost tame and "normal" on this season? Good Lord, what on earth is this world coming to??? :wtf:

I loathe Cindy. She is such a whiner and a drag. She just doesn't "fit" in with this group. The Jill and Ramona fight at the end of this week's eppy was kinda sad. Neither of them listens to the other. I think the Bethenny thing still really bothers Jill. Wish we knew the REAL story.

At least Alex seems to be simmering down some. Less is more, Alex. Keep on doing what you're doing, girl!