Cheryl
Elite Members

December 18th, 2010, 8:00 pm #101

jbrr1212 wrote:That dinner party was insane! They were all definately spoiling for a fight going in (well except maybe Adrienne). Allison was certainly full of herself.
OMG. That Allison chick was a piece of work. Who cares that Medium is based on her? She's an annoying, ignorant drunk! Ugh. Camille surely knows how to pick her "friends". :no:
wrote: Denise and Kyle were good on WWH, it was decent of Camille to call in and apologize, whether she meant it or not who knows.
Loved Denise and Kyle, along with Amy Sedaris and Tom Colicchio (who I think is way HOT!). LOL....I am so hooked on WWH now. And I blame Bilki entirely! As for Camile apologizing, I don't think she has a sincere bone in her body. I'm sure she's probably received a lot of flack since the show aired and is only apologizing to save (her pulled back) face.

I will say that those martinis or whatever it is they were drinking at Camille's dinner party looked absolutely divine. I want one! :party35:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 20th, 2010, 9:27 pm #102

Phaedra seemed quite different on WWH. I know all the other ladies have mentioned how different she was than on the show and after seeing last night I believe it. Is this whole season of Atlanta gonna be Kim singing? I miss alot of the show because I have to flip the channel when she opens her mouth lol.

Cheryl
Elite Members

December 21st, 2010, 2:03 am #103

jbrr1212 wrote:Phaedra seemed quite different on WWH. I know all the other ladies have mentioned how different she was than on the show and after seeing last night I believe it. Is this whole season of Atlanta gonna be Kim singing? I miss alot of the show because I have to flip the channel when she opens her mouth lol.
I can't wait to watch the Phaedra WWH!!! It will have to wait, though. Unfortunately, hubby is through with school and is always underfoot. He's out there watching football now. Maybe tomorrow I can get rid of him......haha!!!

bilki
Site Admin

December 21st, 2010, 4:39 pm #104

Kim's singing is ruining this season. I'm sick of it! Phaedra was much more fun on WWH, though I though her explanation of why she was lying about her baby's due date was BS. I can't stand that ridiculous 'Southern Belle' character she pretends to be on the Housewive's show. At least it gives something for Nene to play off of. I like the few glimpses we've seen of Cynthia's more feisty side.

With the size of those drinks, it's no wonder why Camille's dinner party got out of hand. Allison DuBois was rather obnoxious but I think she was there to stir the pot, not that I'm complaining. I love that Kyle is willing to be confrontational in certain situations. I don't know why Adrienne is on the show if she isn't willing to get down in the mud every now and again. Lisa also doesn't seem like the type to get her hands dirty but her quirky personality makes her a ton of fun. Camille reminds me of NJ's Danielle in that she likes to start something, then quickly goes into 'playing the victim' mode. YUCK!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 21st, 2010, 8:04 pm #105

I feel the same way about Camille, she definately has Danielle-like tendencies. I think Adrienne is very careful because of how visible her family is. I can understand her trying to keep her image clean, but agree she doesnt make for great TV. I love Lisa she doesnt get as muddy as the rest of them but she throws out a line now and then that just cracks me up.

Cheryl
Elite Members

December 22nd, 2010, 4:05 am #106

jbrr1212 wrote:I feel the same way about Camille, she definately has Danielle-like tendencies. I think Adrienne is very careful because of how visible her family is. I can understand her trying to keep her image clean, but agree she doesnt make for great TV. I love Lisa she doesnt get as muddy as the rest of them but she throws out a line now and then that just cracks me up.
OMG! You guys are so right. Camille IS Danielle, just a whole lot richer but just as trashy, ignorant, and full of herself! I agree about Adrienne playing it cool because of the family business. She seems like one smart cookie. That hubby of hers creeps me out though. Beverly Hills has its share of creepy hubbies between Paul and Taylor's hubby. Mauricio is definitely a hottie though. Yum! I adore Lisa, her funny hubby, her gay permanent houseguest Cedric (although I just read they are on the outs....boo-hoo!), and best of all, her little dog Giggy. How freakin' cute is that dog?!?

http://absurdtosublime.net/2010/12/17/l ... nger-bffs/ :(

Loved Phaedra and Apollo (can we say HOT???) on WWH. She's quite the character and my hubby actually watched with me and was even laughing at her. Will wonders never cease?!? :clap:

bilki
Site Admin

January 8th, 2011, 4:35 am #107

I hated all the time off. I could see them being off the week between Christmas/NYE but ATL should have been back on Sunday.

I haven't watched all of last night's BH but I did see Camille give Kyle that book. Made me chuckle. As much as I dislike that silly Camille, the feud between her and Kyle is one of the best things about the show. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I LOVED Bethenny on WWH! She really has the kind of quick wit that I love in a person. It was great when she said something to Andy about how she answers his questions but he doesn't like her answers. I've always hated the "OK" thing Andy does when they give him answers. He's such a ninny. Sometimes I wish Jeff Probst could host every "reality" show.

Cheryl
Elite Members

January 8th, 2011, 11:32 pm #108

bilki wrote:I hated all the time off. I could see them being off the week between Christmas/NYE but ATL should have been back on Sunday.

I haven't watched all of last night's BH but I did see Camille give Kyle that book. Made me chuckle. As much as I dislike that silly Camille, the feud between her and Kyle is one of the best things about the show. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I LOVED Bethenny on WWH! She really has the kind of quick wit that I love in a person. It was great when she said something to Andy about how she answers his questions but he doesn't like her answers. I've always hated the "OK" thing Andy does when they give him answers. He's such a ninny. Sometimes I wish Jeff Probst could host every "reality" show.
MY Andy is not a ninny! :butkick: Okay, I wouldn't mind if Jeff hosted every reality show either though. Ha!

So true about the Camille/Kyle feud. It's pretty damn entertaining. Did you hear that Camille is probably quitting after this season?

I also LOVED seeing Bethenny again. I like her so much now. Do you know when her new show begins? I checked my dvr but it's not listed yet. I'm definitely there.

Can't wait for the reunion on BH. Did you hear Kyle say that she felt like she had been emotionally beaten after filming it? OMG, can't wait!!!

bilki
Site Admin

January 9th, 2011, 11:17 pm #109

I didn't hear that Camille may drop out after this season. I'm not completely surprised, though. She's become quite the villian. If that wasn't her intention going in (I think there is a some degree of "casting" with these shows), I could see where she'd want to quit. Especially with the split from Kelsey going on.

Don't know anything about when Bethenny's show starts. I didn't love the Getting Married show. It was a little too "family oriented" for me. Maybe they'll rework it in a way that's a little more exciting.

I'm looking forward to the BH reunion. If it's all about Camille/Kyle fighting about the Kelsey comment it may get a bit old. Can someone start a scuffle with Adrienne, please?

What did you think about Cedric's story? I thought it funny that Kyle found it a little hard to believe, because I thought the same thing.

Cheryl
Elite Members

January 10th, 2011, 3:32 am #110

bilki wrote:I'm looking forward to the BH reunion. If it's all about Camille/Kyle fighting about the Kelsey comment it may get a bit old. Can someone start a scuffle with Adrienne, please?
I like Adrienne but she's not too exciting or fun to watch. Her hubby is starting to grow on me though. I was cracking up at his broken nose from being head-butted by the baby. LOLOL!!!
wrote:What did you think about Cedric's story? I thought it funny that Kyle found it a little hard to believe, because I thought the same thing.
OMG. Didn't believe it for an instant. Please. I read somewhere that Cedric and Lisa are on the outs and she finally kicked him out of the house. I'll bet Ken is happy. How funny is Ken constantly carrying around Jiggy? OMG, and Jiggy dressed for the "white" party was freakin' hysterical! :lmfao: