Krystal
Site Admin

December 8th, 2015, 10:02 pm #31

That cracks me up. I really hope the show gets renewed even though my husband quit watching. There's something really different about it and compelling as well.

Dax
Site Admin

December 8th, 2015, 11:07 pm #32

Have you seen the finale yet, Krystal?

Krystal
Site Admin

December 9th, 2015, 11:20 pm #33

No I have to watch it yet since my husband is not watching them and I don't have much time to watch TV alone. I watched the one about Kevin's and dream or rebirth or whatever it was, and I didn't like it very much because I don't care for dream sequences on any show. And that was kind of what it was.

And I really can't say that I like where they're going with Meg and the other crazy remnant people. It almost seems like they're turning them into Isis crazies. But I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the last one.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

December 10th, 2015, 1:32 pm #34

So somehow I missed the 'Meg' episode but I was able to go back and watch it yesterday. LOVED the Grandmaster Flash's "White Lines" music playing.

Krystal, my husband doesn't like the show either. I watch it without him and have been thoroughly enjoying this season.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

December 10th, 2015, 9:01 pm #35

Yay, news came fast, and it's good - Renewed, but 3 will be the last. http://deadline.com/2015/12/the-leftove ... 201664741/ http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watchi ... nal-season

Happy about this. Kinda expected that's the way it would go (no question going into it as to whether or not there would be a 4), but I didn't expect we'd KNOW until next week, or maybe not until the first week of January...

Lombardo is being extra-kind to say "We admire and fully support Damon’s artistic vision and respect his decision to bring the show to its conclusion next season" in the same way Landgraf allows Sutter to share credit in the 'self-cancellation' of Bastard Executioner... but I do believe Damon is fine with three-and-out...
Last edited by Dax on December 10th, 2015, 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

December 10th, 2015, 9:23 pm #36

I was just coming over here to post this. YAY! Glad we get a third season.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

April 28th, 2016, 1:37 am #37

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... son-888077

Cool. I was hoping they'd do that.

(Bits of Lost took place in Australia, but they didn't get to do any production there, of course...)

blosslover
Site Admin

April 28th, 2016, 3:52 pm #38

I had free HBO last week and finally got to see the second season. I hadn't read the thread until now. I'm glad that it will only be three years. The Australia thing got hinted in the second series, but I feel for the people involved who will have a difficult time going there or aren't able to. I do wonder if they will tie things up, in a satisfactory way for this program, as it is vague and interesting. I didn't really care for the first episode of season two because of how we didn't know anything going on, glad when the focus went to those we knew.
Last edited by blosslover on April 28th, 2016, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

April 28th, 2016, 5:25 pm #39

Did you like Season 2 more, less, or about the same?

Australia hints go back to the first season, too, with the National Geographic issue...

I trust they'll wrap in a way that will satisfy... unless you need answers to the questions, in which case... no.

blosslover
Site Admin

April 29th, 2016, 12:52 am #40

I still enjoy it. I thought how everyone ended up in Texas was a bit ridiculous like after how short a time did the girls who became guilty remnant spend with Meg. And only the daughter we knew even a tiny bit. I was glad Matt's wife actually got to speak though the whole idea of him raping her was hideous.