Krystal
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 5:02 am #11

I think it was number four that I just watched about the preacher and his wife. I still don't quite get why people think that the town of miracle will protect them. Even if no one was taken from it initially who's to say they wouldn't be taken in the future. And who's to say then another disappearance will happen at all.
In any case anyone who would stop to help someone on the road knowing that so many people want to get in would have to have their head examined.

I don't recall the wife much at all or when she went comatose and I certainly don't recall her waking up. Did we actually see this? If so I forgot it.
Last edited by Krystal on November 12th, 2015, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 5:54 am #12

That one was 2.5. Newest, 6, is really good - spotlights Nora and Erika.

We saw a flashback of Mary's accident last season in the one that was all about Matt (and heard-but-didn't-see-it in the very first scene of the show... while we were seeing the woman look for her baby in the seconds after The Departure, there was a car crash...).

We didn't see Mary wake up. It's preferable to think Matt's telling the truth about it, of course... I don't have any doubts that HE believes it, but... We didn't see it, so...

bilki
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 6:32 am #13

wrote:In any case anyone who would stop to help someone on the road knowing that so many people want to get in would have to have their head examined.
I thought it was a little ridiculous. But I know Matt is supposed to be a good guy who wants to help people. I had to tell myself there was a little voice in his head that told him not to stop, but he was so excited over Mary being pregnant that he chose not to listen.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 12:16 pm #14

Just saw Season 2 Episode 4. The music was fantastic and creepy. I loved the way they brought those old songs back and changed them. So far I'm enjoying this season a lot but it's a super depressing show so I'm not marathoning them.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Krystal
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 10:52 pm #15

Funny I like the music as well and I usually don't pay that much attention. But it does kind of add to the creepiness of the show. I know my husband won't watch more than one week although I probably would.

Dax
Site Admin

November 12th, 2015, 11:13 pm #16

Excellent music throughout, both in the score and the song selections...

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

November 13th, 2015, 12:20 am #17

I watched episode 5 & 6 today. This show stays with me after I watch it. I like this season a lot more than last season.

So what do you guys think happened to the girls?
Last edited by Gatekeeper on November 13th, 2015, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

November 13th, 2015, 2:17 am #18

It does cast a spell, puts you in an interesting mood after...

I think the girls staged a Departure. They're fine. They ran away...

Krystal
Site Admin

November 13th, 2015, 4:53 am #19

I think they ran away as well.

Dax
Site Admin

November 29th, 2015, 10:07 pm #20

Had to watch 7 & 8 of Affair, Homeland, and Leftovers this weekend to get caught up (though not for long, with 9 on tonight...) All good.

I'm not really worried about it, but I would be totally crushed if HBO didn't renew Leftovers...