tgir
Site Admin

November 21st, 2014, 4:56 am #51

I think my view of Alicia/Peter is really helped along because I only started watching last season so I never saw the other stuff re: prostitutes, etc. Also, I have been a huge Chris Noth fan since his Law and Order days..

I actually refused to watch the show for years because of the premise: the political wife who stands by her cheating man.

Krystal
Site Admin

November 21st, 2014, 5:06 am #52

I didn't like the premise either, but the cast was good so I got hooked early on. Though the early Alicia was a doormat. I liked the way the character has developed.

Krystal
Site Admin

November 25th, 2014, 3:57 am #53

The daughter is an idiot.

Anyone think Bishop will have Kalinda killed off? That would be her exit from the show?

I would have taken Bishop's deal in Spain if it was me.
Last edited by Krystal on November 25th, 2014, 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 2:47 am #54

I was thinking maybe Kalinda kills Bishop, and gets outta dodge. Then she can come back for a 'special episode' if she wants.

It's all sort of too unbelievable to me.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 2:59 am #55

I don't know. Part of me feels like Kalinda can't be killed (you know, she's a SUPERHERO!), but I wouldn't expect to see her back next season (regardless of whether or not her let's-presume-it-goes-in-the-fall Fox show survives beyond 13 episodes), and I'm also kinda sorta thinking next year might be the last, so... they might go for 'finality' rather than give her an open-ended exit...

I haven't watched the other night's yet. About to do that now (and I expect to have a couple warm boy kitties laying on me... last night, it was Oliver on my shoulder - have to crane my neck a bit to see over him - and Milo between my legs... ahhh, so nice that they can co-exist a little better now...)

tgir
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 4:57 am #56

I wouldn't have taken Bishop's deal. Having his hand around my neck forever....

I have also thought that Bishop will have Kalinda killed or she will be killed because of some business with Bishop, on behalf of Cary. Who doesn't deserve her by half. Hate that he took the deal.

The daughter is an idiot but also young and naive. Alicia: now that is an idiot for you. I don't like the election stuff at all. I think what I am really missing is Diane.

Krystal
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 5:19 am #57

Why do you think Alicia is an idiot? I don't like any of this season's plots as well as past

Dax
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 5:43 am #58

Cuesta's POV (bathroom misadventures, quest for Neil Diamond tickets) was fun.

Grace's civics teacher is awful. If she knew and understood it to be a joke, she should not have gone to the principal... oh, but she's got an ulterior motive. Okay, then.

Eli and Johnny's reactions were very funny.

I'm glad I don't suffer from Auditory Processing Disorder (though it would make listening to long boring things a lot more interesting, for sure...).

Mike Colter (Bishop) is up for one of the leads in the Marvel Netflix series, I think he'd be good.

Last edited by Dax on November 26th, 2014, 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 4:58 pm #59

>>>>>Cuesta's POV (bathroom misadventures, quest for Neil Diamond tickets) was fun.
Yeah, and apropos of what TGW does so well - those slice of life glimpses of all the peripheral things that connect and you don't even realize they connect. Like, despite being a professional of COURSE his tough day has an impact on Cary's life because it can subtly affect his rulings.

>>>>>they might go for 'finality' rather than give her an open-ended exit...
True except I think it would dilute Will's death to have Alicia mourning and thinking about both?

I was hoping APD guy stuck around. He was pretty good as a regular on Revolution.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

November 26th, 2014, 5:35 pm #60

I'm not sure they'd play Alicia mourning Kalinda... but I agree, they likely won't do main cast deaths in consecutive years.